*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2038797-Political-Liaisons
Rated: GC · Other · Erotica · #2038797
Two friends make a bet
"There is no way that you can seduce Senator Smith," Fahad smirked at me. We were looking at a blog post from a Washing DC gossip blogger. The Senator had been snapped with his shirt off at a local gay beach. It was a bit of a surprise since Senator Smith was not only the most Conservative member of Congress but he was also married to a ball buster of a Conservative woman. "We could make this interesting."

"How so?" I studied him and wondered for the millionth time, how in the world I hated bedded my good friend yet. Everything about him screamed attractive, but so far we hadn't crossed the line from friends to fuck buddies.

"Well I'm thinking that we should make a bet," He sucked in a deep breath. A small smile played on my lips, while I tried to keep my thoughts from running too far away from me. The bulge in his pants was quite distracting, all I wanted to do was take them down and then take him in my mouth. "What's the one thing you want more than anything else?"

"For you to fuck me until we both can't walk the next day?"

"Say what? When did that happen?" He asked confused. It felt great to be able to throw the player off of his game.
"Fine, I'll fuck you if you actually get Senator Smith in bed but if I win, you have to give me the black card that you cherish so much."


"Sounds good to me," as I extended my hand to him, a thought occurred to me. When he grabbed my hand to shake it, I pulled him closer to me. As we embraced I felt his hard on pressing against my thigh. "Maybe I don't need to win this bet in order to get what I want."

"Dude, you know I'm straight. I only made the bet because you can't win it," his chocolate brown eyes were looking everywhere but in my direction. "We will have about as much sex as you and the Senator."

"Yea, your boner tells a much different story. And you're reaction to finding out that I wanted to have sex with you was telling," my fingers brushed against his bulge, he took a deep breath but didn't stop me. "Do you like that? Don't lie because I can feel the truth."

"Any man likes his cock being touched, it doesn't m ran that I'm attracted to you." Even as the words came out of his mouth, our lips were meeting. His lips were softer than I anticipated, his arms were stronger than they appeared. We both eased into the kiss as though we had done it a million times. "I want you too..."

The rest of his words were lost as our clothes were discarded. He bent his head and began sucking on my nipples. My head fell back as moans of pleasure came out of my mouth. My fingers played with his balls, as he switched nips. I looked down and met his eyes. As if a magnetic force took over, our lips were brought together.

I got on my knees and ran my tongue across his shaft. His hands were on the back of my head, trying to force himself into my mouth. Instead I flicked my tongue across his mushroom head, and was treated to a salty treat. Finally after teasing him, I took his whole shaft in my mouth. His butt was small but firm, giving me something to grab onto as I maneuvered the head of his cock into my throat.

He pushed me onto the couch and spread my legs. He sucked one finger and then thrust it into my ass. Then two fingers, his face was lit up like a Christmas tree. Then he bent his head down again and began sucking on my nipples. My cock began to leak precum, as waves of anticipation and pleasure mixed. As I was riding that wave, I didn't notice that he thrust his dick into me. For a full minute I had a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that successfully seduced the man that I loved.

His heavy breathing brought me out of my thoughts. Every muscle in his body tensed, telling me that he was about to orgasm. As if on cue, he pulled his cock out of me and gave all eight inches a quick stroke before he shot his load on my torso.

There was something about watching him shoot that made me release my own orgasm. Fahad left the room and brought back a towel. After he wiped me off, he leaned in and kissed me again. "Is that how you're going to seduce Smith and win me this election?"

"Maybe..." He took my hand in his and I knew that we were the new power couple in DC.

© Copyright 2015 Author Ed Anderson (spaz11081 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2038797-Political-Liaisons