*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2037060-Home-For-Dinner
Rated: GC · Other · LGBTQ+ · #2037060
Based on a true story.
"Dinner's almost done!" I called out when I heard the door open. For the past few months, my friend Muhammad had been staying with me. What had started out as a temporary arrangement was fast becoming a permanent one. I wasn't sure how I felt about it, on one hand I was insanely attracted to him, even though he was straight. And the extra money he gave me for rent was nice. Yet my sex life had dovetailed since he moved in. Plus he was messy. When he walked in, his button up shirt already unsnapped, all of the thoughts left my head. "I made a pot roast, potatoes, and corn tonight."

"It smells delicious," He wrapped his arms around me. Everything in my body thought that it felt right, yet I had to remind myself that straight guys donât have sex with other men. "You would make such a good wife, you know that?"

"You do realize that I'm a man, right?" His lips were inches from my neck and all I could imagine was how his soft lips would feel on my flesh. Electricity sparked throughout my body, involuntarily I relaxed into his body.

"Fine, you have wifely tendencies. Is that better?" His hands moved under my shirt and up my torso. When he reached my nipples, he pinched them between his long fingers.

"You are so offensive," I barely croaked out. Why was this man torturing me with something that we both knew was never going to happen? No matter how much I wanted it, there was no way it was going to happen. "Why are you doing this?"

"Because you like it. I can hear it in your voice, the lust and the desire are all there." He lightly bit the nape of my neck, which caused my body to shudder. His bicep flexed and my knees gave out, he was my sole support. "Did I ever tell you why Monica and I broke up?"

"No," I said breathlessly, wishing he wouldn't ruin the mood with talk of his ex-girlfriend. Somewhere in the back of my brain, I knew I needed to stand up and listen to what he had to say. "I always assumed it was because you cheated on her with some girl you met at the bar."

"No smart ass," He stood me up and turned me around. He finished unbuttoning his shirt, and shrugged it to the floor before he continued. "The reason that we broke up is because I had feelings for someone else. We were talking one night and I confessed to her that she wasnât the one I was in love with."

For a long minute I couldn't talk. My mind was reeling, because his pants were now around his ankles, and his erect cock was staring me in the face. "That person was you. I am in love with you."

Our lips met before I could finish processing what he had just told me. My arms wrapped around his thin frame, as he began undressing me. Once my shirt was off, he lowered his head to my nipples, flicking his tongue across them. Once, then again, and a third time, sending me into ecstasy. There was no stopping him once his lips wrapped around them.


My hands moved to his cock. It was bigger than I thought it would be, without measuring I figured it had to be about eight inches. His hands cupped my butt, before I could say anything a finger began working my hole. His brown eyes met mine and he turned me over and pushed me against the sink.

He bit my ass cheeks. Soon his tongue was probing into my hole. It was amazing how he knew what I wanted without me saying anything. He stopped and left the room, I worried that was all I was ever going to get. Like he had just realized he was eating a guyâs ass. As I started trying to find my boxers, he came back with lube. His smile said everything.

He wrapped one arm around me, and led me to the kitchen table. I bent over and he began to push his cock inside of me. Slowly he pushed into me until he was balls deep. He began to kiss on my neck again as he found his rhythm, one that we both liked. I was surprised when he started stroking my cock with the same measured assurance as he was fucking me with.

Before I realized it, my orgasm started spewing out of my cock. It seemed as if the cum kept coming out of me. Right after I was finished, he pulled out of me and released his own orgasm on my back. Silently he left the room and came back with a towel, and cleaned me up.

The he brought me into his arms and kissed my cheek. "So do you think that you might be interested in having a straight boyfriend, who loves you?"

I looked at him and smiled, "Yeah, why not? I mean it's not like I haven't thought about it, a lot. Also are we just going to let dinner get cold?"

"I love you."

© Copyright 2015 Author Ed Anderson (spaz11081 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2037060-Home-For-Dinner