*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2046109-The-Surprise
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #2046109
While The Child's Away, The Parents Will Play
“Enjoy your game of golf today,” I kissed my husband as he was walking out the door. It was the first day that our daughter was away, and while I had hoped that we could spend some time together, I also understood that he wanted to get on the green. “I love you.”

“I love you too,” His green eyes sparkled in the sunlight. There were times when I wanted to kill him, he made me so mad. Then other times, like seeing him in the sunlight with a broad smile on his face, that reminded me why I fell in love with him in the first place. “By the way, I set up a surprise for you. I know you wanted to spend today together but I thought maybe you getting a massage from a professional and then me taking you out to a romantic dinner after, might be good enough.”

Once again, I threw my arms around my husband and kissed him. When we pulled out of the kiss, the smile on his face told me everything I needed to know. He picked up his bag of clubs and made his way to the car. As I entered the house again, I saw a dozen roses on the table.

The card read: Everything I do is for you, boo. Get ready Fredrico will be at the house at 11:00 am. Love, Dan.

A quick glance at the clock revealed that it was 10:55, the house was already immaculate. I went to the kitchen and contemplated having a mimosa. But a knock on the door interrupted me. When I answered it, the best looking man I had ever saw was standing in front of me. His jet black hair was a little long but straight, his t-shirt was tight and showed off a mass of muscles. All of the blood left the rest of my body and rushed to my cock. “Hi, I’m Evan.”

“Fredrico. I was hired to give you a massage.” There was a slight accent in his voice, but I couldn’t tell where it was from. His skin was tanned and more importantly he smelled beyond amazing. The golden rule that Dan and I had was you can look but not touch, was I violating it by lusting after this man who was going to be touching in a sensual way in mere moments? “Where would you like me to set up the table and candles?” I pointed towards the space that we called an entertainment area. It was an open space that contained a TV on the wall and several videogame consoles. “Disrobe. You can be as naked as you like, don’t be shy, I’ve seen it all before.”
When he left me alone, I started to let my mind wander. Should I just go skin to the wind and walk in there completely naked? In the bathroom I took off my clothes, with the exception of my boxers and grabbed my robe. There was no use in leading myself into temptation, it was better to just enjoy the massage and jump my husband’s bones when he got home.

Fredrico was in nothing but silky white boxers when I entered the entertainment area. My eyes drifted to his cock which was hard and pressing against the fabric. He shot me a smile as I took off the robe. Once I was laying on the table, he turned on some new age music and began kneading lavender massage oil into my skin.

As the tension left my body, I allowed my mind to wander to another place. It wasn’t until I felt his hands on my butt that I thought anything was amiss. My voice was caught in my throat, I should say something before it went too far. Of course it went too far when his fingers probed my hole. “Don’t tense up. Relax and enjoy.”

His tongue slid across my hole. I choked out a moan that was half pleasure and half guilt. The more he did it, the less guilty I felt. There was something familiar about what was happening. Soft kisses up my back sent chills down my spine. “Did you like that baby?”
It wasn’t Fredrico’s voice, it was Evan’s. Before I could say anything, he went back down to eating my ass. I started bucking up and down with enjoyment and anticipation. It was made all the more exciting when I heard Fredrico exclaim, “Yes, this is hot.”

Evan kissed down my leg and took my big toe in his mouth. Then he flipped me over and in one fluid motion took my entire cock in his mouth. It took less than two minutes of him giving me head for my cock to explode. He shot me a crooked smile as he swallowed my load. As he took me in his arms, he quietly said “Don’t say I never surprise you. You kept wanting to be watched as we fucked, so I hired Fredrico here to do just that. And since you were the only one to get off so far.”

Fredrico was jerking his cock as I sat on my husband’s. Our child being away was great for our marriage.
© Copyright 2015 Author Ed Anderson (spaz11081 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2046109-The-Surprise