*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1000231-Three-Score-and-Ten--Day-119
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2232901
Psalm 90:10, "The length of our days is seventy years—or eighty if we are strong....
#1000231 added December 14, 2020 at 1:36pm
Restrictions: None
Three Score and Ten + Day 119

It is starting too, and looking like winter. I just can not wait to go play in the snow, NOT. But as winter normally is for me I get depressed and the days run together. I am thinking that doing this writing and communicating with others will help. I think I know some what House arrest feels like. We do not go any where, Shopping a couple times a month, a walk to the post office, a visit to the drug store once a month. That is about it. We say Hello to the neighbors when it is snow shoveling time. Until things change, church is of the attendance list also, I can not wear a mask over my nose for two hours. And surely it is not healthy to do so. But we do have our Little Dog and Big Cat. The wife and I are company together, I can talk to the kids and grandkids on the phone. And I have your company as I write. And so I think we are still being blessed in this time of trouble. We are still doing better then many as I read.

The wife is off now walking to the Post Office to mail Christmas Cards. We as others I am sure mail cards to people we should see and write to during the year, But do not. We have been sending Christmas Cards to Switzerland for some years now. It is one of my lives most important accomplishments, Find the family is Switzerland. We have been their a half dozen times in near the last twenty five years. The first visit was like a awakening, I was able to more understand who I am and why. I am the third generation born here in the USA, but remain very Swiss. But three generations, that is a blink in time. I still have a hope of returning one more time. This last time will not be easy. The familie is in far eastern central Switzerland, Canton Graubunden. I am very proud of my swiss heritage.

I hope you are coping well with this winter reality. Have a Blessed Day.

© Copyright 2020 Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" (UN: fathertymme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1000231-Three-Score-and-Ten--Day-119