*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1000874-Three-Score-and-Ten--Day-131
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2232901
Psalm 90:10, "The length of our days is seventy years—or eighty if we are strong....
#1000874 added December 26, 2020 at 9:46pm
Restrictions: None
Three Score and Ten + Day 131

It's the day after Christmas and all is well. Christmas day was different this year. The wife did not do a meal. We had no family visit. She did a desert and a Vegetable and we went the youngest daughters house about 1.75 hours drive away. It was good they made Duck and dressing. It was my wife and I and my daughter and Son in Law. We took the little Biscuit along. The two dogs got along good, No problem, But we did have two begging dogs. After dinner she connected to the Zoom thingy, and gifts were opened with my other daughters and Grandkids over Zoom. It was nice. but I am nervous about a live internet camera on in the house. I won't have it in our home. I want to keep our home private, No prying eyes, No Big Brother. We left just in time to get on the freeway before dark. I do not like to drive at night with close two way traffic. As for next year Christmas we will wait and see, But I can see us going to one of the daughters again. Our house is Just now too small for 16-18 people. The grandkids are getting to be adult size. The more important is the wife next year will be 69 and she is little and a bit frail. Doing a big meal for all is hard on her. but as I always Say "We Shall See".

Today we rested some, No busyness. I did sort out some Sheet Music. I may have not mention before but Saturday is our Sabbath. We do try to make the day different then the rest of the week. We try to honor God and his creation on that day. We try to rest, But rest is hard for me, not being busy. So I am sure we are not the best Sabbath keepers, but we do not forget The Sabbath either. I hope you have a Blessed evening and New Week.

© Copyright 2020 Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" (UN: fathertymme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1000874-Three-Score-and-Ten--Day-131