*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1001727-Chapter-XII--A-growing-trend-in-families
Rated: 18+ · Book · Erotica · #2238196
Weight gain novel. A massive, obscure corporation takes residence within a little town.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1001727 added January 9, 2021 at 8:39am
Restrictions: None
Chapter XII – A growing trend in families
Elenore was cleaning the dishes in the kitchen, softly humming with herself she kept to her business until a soft ding resounded within the room, signaling that the pie in the oven was ready. Swiftly drying her hands she went to the oven and rapidly took out the large blueberry pie she had been preparing, leaving it on a nearby counter to have it cool down a bit, before she could add the finishing touched to it. Still, as soon as that pie was left to cool down she turned and took the pan of brownies, pushing it into the currently empty oven.

Only as she had done that, she turned around and grabbed one of the pies that she had already prepared since that busy morning, leaving it in front of her mother, sitting at the table since the early hours of that morning.

“There you go, Mom. A chocolate cream pie just for you.

Eat it all up and then I’ll bring you something else.”


Mika had been seated at the table since the early hours of that morning, as it had become quite usual for her to do in the week ends. Once, she had been the one waking up early to prepare breakfast for her kids, but since a few months, Elenore had taken that duty off of her shoulders, and yet, her older daughter, had asked her to come and give her a hand.
The first few times.

Nowadays, Mika was to rise at six in the morning and slowly lumber to the kitchen, where she had to sit down on her two chairs and be treated to an epicurean feast that would usually last up until the late afternoon. The matriarch, between the brainwashing at the office and her own fueled up gluttony could do nothing to stop herself from hungrily devour anything that was placed under her nose.

And Elenore knew this well.

The girl herself, although she had grown only bigger as time passed, surrounded as she was by food, could find nothing more enticing than seeing other eating and growing healthier. And to that front she tried her best in providing and coddling those that lived around her. In particular her mother and her siblings.

Mika had really blossomed under Elenore care, passing every weekend in a constant state of hunger and fullness, forced by her stomach to sit down there and gorge on whatever her helpful daughter would give to her. As it was in the current case. Still, although she could fell a gnawing hunger from inside, the woman had her own limits. Currently, having just destroyed a massive lemon cake, as she saw the large pie that Elenore had left for her, she felt once again her hunger rising… but she was feeling just so full that she couldn’t even dream of having another bite.

“El…Elenore… I…I think...I’ve got…enough…for now…”

“Mom? But you barely had anything? We can’t afford to have you lose your job. If you don’t stock up energies in the weekend, you will fail during the working week. C’mon, I’ll prepare you one of my famous shakes if you leave that pie tin clean.”

Mika didn’t look like a woman who hadn’t had enough to eat, it was just about the opposite. Having herself bloated up to the four hundred fifty pounds by constant eating at the office in the last few weeks, she was now looking positively to the bursting point. Her belly, engorged by a ridiculous amount of food stashed within it, looked more like an angry red orb, and yet as the smell coming from the pie lulled her, the poor woman could do nothing but dive face first into the cake, chomping it down with gusto.

Her arms, too fattened up to be of any use anymore, simply laying at her side, resting against the massive thighs and legs she now had. Elenore, meanwhile, had just finished preparing the Health shake that her mother had gotten used to get when it was time to stop for a nap.

As she waited, she thoroughly enjoyed the show that Mika was giving her, face down in the pie tin, munching and grumbling as she managed finally to lick clean the pie tin, only to lean back against her chairs feeling completely stuffed and engorged.

Heavily breathing, she barely had energy left to drink down the shake that Elenore was giving her before she fell down asleep, her billowy, fattened mass gurgling as her stomach tried valiantly to digest the feast that she had managed to gulp down. Elen, instead, acknowledging that her mother had passed out, quickly cleaned the table and prepared it for the guests that were so be arriving in a few moments.

In fact, on the weekends, Elenore barely left the house, giving all of her free time to cater for her mother… and her siblings.

A loud rumbling and thumping sound from outside the kitchen signaled the arrival of her siblings, with the oldest leading them in front. She turned and sweetly smiled at them, as she quickly ushered around the table, smiling as she remembered how they were looking the first time she had started with her weekend feeding feasts.

The oldest ones of the bunch were Phil, fifteen years old, and his twin brother Jackson. They had been the only ones in the house who trained every single day, preparing themselves to achieve their dream of being runners.

Nowadays, only one of them could be called, somewhat, still in the category.

Jackson, in fact, although he too had lost his toned physique, was still in better shape than his twin, Phil. As Elenore had started to feed them relentlessly during the weekends, Jackson had quickly started to share part of his meals to his brother, in a futile attempt of keeping his figure. Alas, not only this hadn’t completely worked, but it had also made Jackson develop a certain fascination in seeing his twin growing massive.

Phil, between the assurance from Elenore and the suggestion from Jackson had changed completely.

The only run he could participate in was going to be one at the nearest fast-food chain. Phil, with months, just as his mother, of fattening weekends under his belt was looking positively round. Once he had been a fit teenager, with definite abs and powerful, toned, legs. Nowadays, the best he could do was waddle around, sit somewhere and fervently demolish any food his beloved sister, and twin, provided him with, under the false impression that he still was in an urgent need to bulk up some more to get better in his training.

Sitting beside them, there was the last sibling, Mel, or Melissa.
She, although only thirteen years old, had been a conscientious young lady, always getting the best grades at school, while also pouring her thirst of knowledge over the books she had loved with so much passion. Unfortunately, Elenore ‘s feedings, changed her completely. Gone was the helpful sister always ready to help her brothers, having been turned into an unstoppable eating machine.

In truth, Elenore was the very culprit of her sister behavior. For, when she had started organizing for the weekend feedings, she had used mainly her sister Melissa to test various kind of supplements and stimulants on her, seeing which were granting her the better results.
Of course, such an intensive experimentation had its side effects, turning the younger girl in the house in the eating machine she currently was, with obvious results body-wise.

As soon as the three had seated at the table, mainly ignoring the lumbering mass of their mother still down like a log, Elenore began to bring platefuls upon platefuls of heavy looking, calorie filled, dishes to them, watching the three demolish those dishes in a frenzy, as if they were starving.
In truth, Elenore noticed how often Jackson moved part of his meal onto his twin plate, but she didn’t say nothing, wanting to see how much bigger Phil could grow into before Jackson would feel jealous of his brother size.

Plate after plate, dish after dish, alternating between home cooking delicacies and junk food, Elenore kept providing more food to her siblings, staring at them with rapt fascination as they gorged themselves senselessly.

Phil, who had just finished eating his second bowl of Mac’N’Cheese pasta, his lips stained by the cheesy sauce that had coated the bowlful, burped in pleasure, as he felt the pasta slide down his throat and ending up in his sizeable stomach. Before realizing that his bowl had seemingly refilled itself, for there was more than half of it still containing pasta.

Feeling overjoyed by this find, he quickly resumed eating, without noticing the satisfied stare that Jackson was giving him, as he gazed upon the massively bloated belly that Phil was starting to sport.

Besides them, instead, Mel had made a wreck of herself. With her warped appetite, the little girl was looking, week after week, more and more like a round, little, demolition ball. In front of her there were already three bowls laying emptied of their contents, and yet the little girl still rubbed her bloated gut, massaging it with her chubby little hands in order to free some space in it, so that she could keep on eating as her hunger pushed her to.

Elenore, seeing that her sister had finished with the first course, hurriedly moved at her side, taking away the emptied bowls and leaving then a plate with a massive mound of french-fries and two large bacon hamburgers.

“My, my, Melissa… We’re quite hungry today, aren’t we? Well, you need to grow big and healthy, so I shouldn’t be surprised…”

“*URP!* I…I’m so…hungry…Sis…C-Can’t….stop…”

“Don’t you worry, Melly. Got plenty more to give to you as soon as you finish here…”

Moving sideways, Elenore quickly took away also the empty bowls in front of her younger brothers, leaving them their next course.

“Jackson? Phil? Are you enjoying the meal, so far?”

Jackson, feeling satisfied, although not full, smiled at his sister as he nodded silently, turning sideways toward her, his filled up belly already bloating a little bit over the sweat pants he was wearing, and yet his eyes were glued to his brother forms. Philip burped noisily, instead of giving a reply.

He sat on his chair, massaging his boulder belly, feeling its tautness as it had filled up with food and yet, despite the heaviness he constantly felt nowadays, he still turned as much as hid double chinned neck allowed him to look into his older sister eyes.

“G-Good…R-ready for…for more… Need to…bulk up… Don’t I?”

“Of course, you do, Phil. That is why we’re training you this way. Once you will have put on enough mass, you’ll be able to shed all the excess and get the muscles.

Here, start with this… I’ll bring you your next dish soon enough.”

With that said, Elenore left in front of the twins two large platters filled to the brim with fried bacon strips and large chunks of fried chicken. The twins didn’t hold their hunger much in front of such delicious food and soon began gorging like mad, although Jackson began to place more than half of his share of food on his brother plate.

Phil, completely focused on his eating barely noticed what Jackson was doing, although he wondered why his plate didn’t seem to decrease in size, no matter how many pieces of the greasy fried chicken or bacon strips he munched through.


Several hours later, as the sun started to vanish behind the horizon, Elenore breathed out in satisfaction.

Leaning on the counter behind her she stared in admiration at how well her siblings had performed during the apparently endless meal she had provided to them. The three kids were each in a state worse than the other, with the littlest one being the most proven of them. Melissa, in all those hours had gleefully assaulted each and every platter that her big sister had left in front of her, leaving her at the end of their meal void of any energy, and space in her belly.

The little girl had fallen asleep right there at the table, her head missing the last, emptied plateful of cakes that Elenore had left of r her almost an hour and half ago.

Melissa, already being a small, waddling butterball, was now looking positively rotund, with a massively bloated gut that was still trying desperately to digest the massive load it had been forced to contain.

Beside her, the twins weren’t looking much better. Jackson, despite having passed most of his portion onto his brother, still had fallen asleep almost two hours before, with his bloated small belly having been filled to capacity and beyond. Phil, instead, was truly getting the trophy this time.

Although he was growing faster than his siblings due to Jackson sabotaging him, he still was starting to resemble like a miniatured version of their mother. His entire frame was covered in soft, pillowy, fat, while his moobs were starting to grow so large that soon enough he was surely going to need to wear bra’s in order to keep them in check.

His gut, although growing softer as the food within was being digested, still pooled on his widened thighs, almost reaching his knees, while seated.

Elenore, in all of this had managed to get herself a bite here and there, as it was testimony her bloated belly and yet, as much as eating had become second nature to her, and it gave her happiness, she couldn’t deny anymore that what made her day, was nothing else but enabling other to gorge themselves.

Feeling tired and yet, energized by the thought that in a few minutes she could provide the next meals to both her mother and her siblings, she applied the finishing touched to the table as she placed in front of each family member their own plates, already filled with what was going to be their first course for the incoming meals.

As she then approached her mom to wake her up she was happily surprised in seeing how Mika seemed to wake up from her slumber on her own, noisily sniffing as the mere presence of food managed to wake her up from her sleep.

“Uhm? Oh!... Is it…dinner time… already? Oh, Elenore…you’re…spoiling us…”

“Nonsense, mom. Now that you’re working, I’m just helping you a bit more than before. No big deal.”

“Yeah…Thanks…Elen. K-Kids…Wake…up…It’s…time for…Dinner…”

As soon as the behemoth that Mika had become began to shift at the head of the table, her other three children slowly woke up, yawning and stretching a bit, pleasantly surprised to find that each of them had already a plateful of food ready to be eaten in front of them. Unsurprisingly, Melissa began digging through her plate almost immediately, quickly followed by Jackson, although he ate slowly, waiting for the chance to load up part of his share to his twin.

Phil instead, slowly moved away from the table, feeling strangely uncomfortable. Elenore was quickly at his side, helping him out of the kitchen so that they could see what the issue was with his clothing away from the rest of the family. As soon as they were in the lounging room, Elenore slowly kneeled near her brother, as she quickly began to inspect her brother’s clothes, already suspicious of what the issue could have been.

“So, Phil, what do you feel?”

Philip was standing up, leaning for support on one of the couches in the room, aware that his sister was beside him checking him up and yet, due to the massive gut he was sporting he could barely see her. Still, convinced as he was that it was a pretty common issue, he didn’t seem particularly worried about that.

“I…I feel…them so tight…against myself… it almost…hurts…”

Elenore, as she pinched and squeezed Phil’s midsection and thighs, smiled knowingly. Here she was fattening her family up and now she even had the pleasure of the instant gratification in a job well done seeing as her younger brother XXL sweatshirt and pants had just been outgrown. Rising, she turned toward the coffee table and quickly grabbed a rather large platter of sweets, passing them onto her brother.

“Now, now…nothing to worry about. This means only that your bulking up is working. Let me go get you something to change in and, while you wait, feel free to have a snack.”

Almost as if on autopilot, Phil quickly began stuffing his mouth with the sweets that were on the platter Elen had given him, as he waited for her to return. It didn’t matter in his hazed mind that in a few minutes he was going to resume the dinner-feast with the rest of the family. Between the large meals he was having at his school during the week and these feasts in the weekends, he was barely aware anymore of how much he was actually eating.

Just as he munched on the last sweet on the tray, Elenore slowly waddled toward him, helping him getting out of his old clothes and wearing a nearly identical seat of sweats, only a few sizes larger.

“There we go, feeling better, Phil?”

“Oh yeah… Much *URP!* better…now.”

What followed, as Elenore and Philip returned to the kitchen, joining the rest of the family, could only be described as an all night long feast, that saw each member of the family, with the sole exception being Elenore, since she was constantly moving around, gorge themselves senselessly until the first wee hours of the following morning.

All night long Elenore kept dishing out an avalanche of foodstuffs on her family, gleefully watching them gorge and feast gluttonously, each of them stuffing himself so much that, especially in Mika and Melissa’s case, some of them literally burst out of their clothes.

As the meal was almost over, the only one who had stopped eating had been Jackson which, by always secretly giving most of his share to his twin, hadn’t the capacity that the rest of the family had. Philip, instead, now that he was wearing roomier clothes, had plowed through everything that Elenore, and Jackson, had given to him, until he reached finally the end of the meal.

Mika and Melissa, instead, had been struggling a bit behind, feeling their bodies strangely constricted and yet, choosing not to stop their feasting, had pushed on until that point.

Elenore had just left in front of each of them the last item she had ready for them, a slightly larger than usual Boston cream pie, filled to bursting with cream and covered in a thick layer of chocolate frosting. Phil cleaned up his plate in a matter of moments, finding himself finally full and sated, although the clothes he was wearing were starting to feel a bit tight against his filled-up belly.

Mika and Melissa, instead, had slowed down to a crawl, trying as hard as they could to push through that last sweet and yet, they felt like they couldn’t have anything else to eat. But the hunger that had been enabled for so long forced them to keep going until, it happened.

Melissa had just closed her mouth on her last bite, munching on it for a a while until she swallowed. As soon as the final bite traveled down and landed in her stomach, the camisole she was wearing literally ripped to shreds, showering Elenore with buttons and yet, the little girl was now feeling freed of the horrible sensation of tightness that she had. Moments later, a similar shower of buttons arrived from Mika, for her clothes too gave up the fight just as soon as she swallowed her own last bite.

For a moment both Melissa and Mika basked in the pleasant sensation of being freed, as both caressed and massaged their taut and stuffed bellies, but, suddenly, the chairs that had been valiantly holding Mika gave out, letting the almost five hundred pounds mother to crash on the floor.

After a moment of stunned silence, Mika managed, with the assistance from Elenore, to lift herself up turning a beaming, although fatigued, smile at her children.

“And that’s…how you…see…if… one… is…growing… healthier. I expect… you all… to also… do that… in the… near… future.

Come on, go to bed…is…time to sleep…”

As the kitchen emptied, with Melissa cradling her stuffed belly and Jackson helping his rounding out brother to ascend the stairs, Elenore noticed that her mother moved herself to the living room, instead of going to her bedroom. Curious about this change in her mother ‘after stuffing behavior’, Elenore moved closer to investigate.

“Mom? Everything alright?”

“Y-Yeah…peachy…just… Elen?”

“Y-Yes?”

“Could you… be a dear…and…bring me…a few… snacks? I’ve… realized that… I’ve still… got a long…way before…calling myself… Healthy.”

The young feeder, eyes sparkling in joy, replied quickly as she vanished into the kitchen, scouring the place for something that she could bring to her mom. In the end, there wasn’t really that much, since the weekly grocery shopping was going to be delivered only later that morning. But still, she quickly returned to Mika, leaving in her arms quite the large bowl filled with sweet bread rolls.

“Mom, if you can wait a bit I can prepare you something…?”

“*Munch*…Sure…sweetie…*gulp*… I feel like…I haven’t eaten…at all…Take… your time…”
© Copyright 2021 E-Brony (UN: sick-o-brony at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
E-Brony has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1001727-Chapter-XII--A-growing-trend-in-families