*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1002477-If-it-Dont-Kill-Em-Itll-Get-Em-Drunk
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#1002477 added January 20, 2021 at 12:35am
Restrictions: None
If it Don't Kill Em, It'll Get Em Drunk!
So... What should I write about tonight? The subjects are endless, but finding one is tough. It doesn't help to be in quarantine, which you know all about if you read some of my previous posts. Thanks again, Ass-hole. Sorry, I'm still trying to get over the fact that he knowingly showed up when he was sick and exposed us all.

But, let's not pick at that scab. No, I'm not calling him a scab, I was referring to the sensitive feelings I harbor about being exposed and the problems it has caused us with my wife testing positive the day after we discovered he had tested positive. No, a scab is too good to describe him, I would be more inclined to say that shortly after his birth they performed a circumcision and mistakenly, threw the baby away...

So, my wife is still under the weather but doing a little better each day. Now, she's mostly just stuffed up and weak. She hasn't had a fever in five days. The girls are still doing well with no symptoms showing and I'm feeling like crap. I don't know what I have, but it's miserable. I've had similar a few times in my life, once after eating at a Chinese buffet and having to go to the hospital with food poisoning. The other times it was from using deli meat after the sell-by date and from a fruit cup that wasn't sealed; I have learned to check packaging and dates from this.

I was going to say that this time, everyone ate the same foods, but that's not true. Last night, while writing here, I was kind of hungry. So, I looked in the fridge and seen some Colby-Jack cheese that was getting old. It wasn't moldy, but after a couple of bites, the taste was just off so I tossed it. I'm wondering now if the peppers could have been bad?

Anyway, it's had me feeling pretty rough all day, and I'm already getting a step ahead on this. The last time I ate something that made me sick, I talked to my doctor about it. Since it was after the fact, there wasn't much that could be done, but she had me take an over the counter acid-blocker. She said that most stomach infections require a high acid environment to live in, so by reducing the acid, the bug dies off. She also stated, off the record, that most cases of stomach bugs cannot survive in alcohol. Her advice, off the record, is if it's caught early, like in the first day is to do a few shots and drown the bastard in alcohol. So, here's to you, doc- *Bottle4**Glass2*

© Copyright 2021 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1002477-If-it-Dont-Kill-Em-Itll-Get-Em-Drunk