*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1002502-Three-Score-and-Ten--Day-156
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2232901
Psalm 90:10, "The length of our days is seventy years—or eighty if we are strong....
#1002502 added January 20, 2021 at 1:11pm
Restrictions: None
Three Score and Ten + Day 156

I am not in the best mood today for writing, but it is good therapy for me. I thought I needed to do so before I went out again to deal with snow. The shoveling of snow can also be therapy as is weeding. I listed some items for sale yesterday and will again later today. My internet sales have dried up lately. All I can do is list more items hoping they are the right items to list.
The little dog was not feeling well yesterday. He seems like he pulls a muscle and does not walk on all fours. We give him a anti inflammatory pain pill and he does better. His legs are short and steps are difficult for him. I carry him when I can down the outside steps, hoping that will help. I am still sorting sheet music. I hope to be done with it this week.
I am going to try a new place to ice fish tomorrow if it is not too windy. I used to summer fish it but have not in years. It is a small lake that had winter kill a number of years ago. I have read that they are catching decent fish there now. We shall see. It is about 1.5 hours away, not a trip I like doing. We had Crappies yesterday, Always good eating.
Wishing you a Blessed Day

PROMPT January 19th

Do you like things to be carefully planned or do you prefer to just go with the flow?

A good question to write on, I need to be prepared with the T's crossed, the I's dotted and the ducks all in a row. I always have an agenda. I have plan A, Backed up with plan B, with maybe a plan C. I do not try to go with the flow of the herd. I have always walked my own path with God's guidance for me. I have framed and hung on our stairway wall a Abe Lincoln Quote, "I will study and be Ready and maybe my chance will come" I look at life as a Chess Game with my opponent being the so called Power Brokers that set the agenda for the herd. I like our cat will not be herded. I will work to protect my Independence and Privacy. I hope and pray for the best situations, But plan for the possibility of the worst situations.

© Copyright 2021 Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" (UN: fathertymme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1002502-Three-Score-and-Ten--Day-156