*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1002684-Knox-Lake
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2198921
Norma's Wanderings around a small section of Montana
#1002684 added January 23, 2021 at 9:40pm
Restrictions: None
Knox Lake

PROMPT January 23rd


An epic feast is held in your honor - what’s on the table? Who’s invited? What entertainment is provided? (Feel free to be creative with this one! COVID is not a factor and you get to choose the time period and location for your feast )


So think I would send invitations out to a few selected people. The location would be Knox Lake, which is in the Beartooth-Absaroka Wilderness Area above Gardiner and Jardine in Montana, near Yellowstone. This area is remote, it is about a four-mile hike back from the trailhead. I think a wonderful steak cookout would be in order. I would have a helicopter fly in some chefs from the Food Network to do this. Steak and all the trimmings. Then send in the Great British Baking Show with that big white tent, they could do baking in the big flat meadow for all the guests. That would be dessert.

The guest list would be diverse. I am a Christian, so I am picking people from the Bible. First and foremost would be Christ, then the apostle Paul, Moses, and then Adam and Eve. Of course, my husband would be there. His mother's maiden name was Knox, so this lake's name has a special significance for us. I would also like my church family to be there. This gathering would attract a lot of attention, so whoever else shows up would be welcome also.

I can’t think of any better entertainment than sitting with the creator of the universe in an area of natural beauty and talking with Him and the original humans. Magical in my opinion. *Cross2*




© Copyright 2021 QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham (UN: normajeantrent at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1002684-Knox-Lake