*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1002925-The-Caucus-Race-and-A-Long-Tale-The-Thimble
Rated: E · Book · Activity · #2242383
WDC's Wonderland Activity Writing
#1002925 added March 9, 2021 at 10:26pm
Restrictions: None
The Caucus Race and A Long Tale: The Thimble
Receipt of Fortune

No I'll have you know dear reader this is not garbage... This is in fact a valuable treasure. Sure it is a little bit crumpled and stained slightly with grease but examine it carefully. If you sniff it, can you not detect the scent of the delicious meal that accompanied it? It almost makes you picture a rich barbecue does it not? Surely this is the type of meal that could make even the harshest restaurant critic's mouth water. It gets better than that though ... this paper has a special secret. If you look on the bottom of it ... you'll see that this treasure entitles you to a free meal when you pick up a drink with it within the month. It's almost like having money in your pocket!

So how about it? Do you want my Mcdonald's receipt?
-*Castle*

146 Words

Prompt
1. "The Thimble" – You've been asked to give out a prize at a most important event. Unfortunately, you are unable to find anything adequate except for ____ found in your pocket. Describe the prize; making it as appealing as possible to the winner. (<500 words)

© Copyright 2021 KingsSideCastle (UN: kingscastle1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KingsSideCastle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1002925-The-Caucus-Race-and-A-Long-Tale-The-Thimble