*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1002968-Free-for-All
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2198921
Norma's Wanderings around a small section of Montana
#1002968 added January 27, 2021 at 12:03am
Restrictions: None
Free for All

PROMPT January 26th

Do you practice mindfulness or meditation? How often? On an average day, how often are you intentionally aware of your mental state and emotions?

I pray every day. I remember my family, my friends. Twice a day. It brings me comfort to bring them before God and ask Him to watch over them and bless them.

I guess I am aware of my mental state and emotions during the day. Today was an emotional day at one point. We had a free food distribution in town. The people who set this up had no real plan, so it was really a free-for-all. Then they got mad when people took more than they thought they should. Once again, if there are no rules, people will do whatever they think is right. Then they clamped down on one person for no real conceivable reason. Even went to her car and took out items she had taken there, took back items she set aside. Other people did the same thing and they did nothing to them. I saw this as unfair and was angry, told the folks in charge to settle down, the food is free. What is your problem? God is blessing everyone with this food.

Yep, I am aware of my mental state tonight. I will pray about this. But you know, you reap what you sow. I know that is a true statement. I have seen this happen in my life.


© Copyright 2021 QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham (UN: normajeantrent at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1002968-Free-for-All