*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1003134-A-Mad-Tea-Party-Talk-to-Time
Rated: E · Book · Activity · #2242383
WDC's Wonderland Activity Writing
#1003134 added March 9, 2021 at 10:40pm
Restrictions: None
A Mad Tea Party: Talk to Time
Perfect Timing

Thank you for seeing me Mr Time... I know you're a busy person but I have a small request. Do you extend the hour from 12pm - 1 just a little bit? Maybe get it to be 2 hours instead of one?

No wait... don't tick away just yet. Hear me out.

All that changing so quickly must take a lot of effort. This would be a win for you too. You'd get to sit back and relax as well. Trust me no one will mind. Everyone loves Lunch. You'll be very hard pressed to find someone who doesn't wish it was longer. That's when most people have their best ideas. Imagine how much we could accomplish... If we just had a little bit more time to think.

You have all the time in the world. Surely you can spare a few seconds here and there? I'm not even asking you to do it for free. You can make up the extra minutes somewhere else. Take 4-5 for example. You are welcome to make that go by quicker. That's not something anyone will miss. Nobody is productive during that time period anyone. Everyone is eager to leave work.

Now that I think about it. The time that we have for dinner is also a little short... do you think...? Mr Time? Mr Time? Hello?

*Sighs* He's always just rushing by isn't he?
-*Castle*

238 Words

Prompt
3. "Talking to Time" – Would you like to have a particular time of the day remain at a constant? Try negotiating said hour to Mr. Time, and if you’re convincing enough, he can do you a big favor. (<500 words)

© Copyright 2021 KingsSideCastle (UN: kingscastle1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KingsSideCastle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1003134-A-Mad-Tea-Party-Talk-to-Time