*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1004189
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#1004189 added February 10, 2021 at 7:21pm
Restrictions: None
Love Song By The Cure
Love Song By The Cure
48 Hour Media Music Challenge Prompt

I have always loved this song. They say it is Goth but I think of it as romance song that is sincere. Valentines Day is close at hand and this is a song that is perfect. It is about love. The man feels whole and free when he is with her. The woman shares his feelings as well. A night with a fancy meal at a restaurant or maybe a meal at Burger King. It doesn't matter. Food is food. Love is love. Maybe a night at a Rock Concert or classical concert. A box of candy, a teddy bear and flowers for the occasion. If the man is a singer, he can sing this song to the woman and she will be happy. Maybe a hand written card that expresses his love for her. The woman? Maybe she will write a poem about love for him or maybe she wrote a song for him. She buys him a gold chain to wear or a ID Bracelet with their names on it.

Maybe a quiet walk in the park holding hands. A promise of I Will Love You Forever. How do you end a perfect night? A promise ring or an engagement ring. A kiss or two. It rains. A gentle rain. The lovers laugh and enjoy the rain. Love is in the air. Love Song plays in the background and this could have been part of the video. The couple find a stray kitten or a puppy and take it home. The woman takes home the pet and it is like their love is meant to be. I believe in love songs. This song is soft, gentle and perfect. I feel like I am in love all over again. To my husband, I will always love you.

A beautiful Sig of me by best friend Angel for St. Pats Day.



© Copyright 2021 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1004189