*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1004370-Sexual-Einstien-
Rated: ASR · Book · Action/Adventure · #2137579
Are you stupid?
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1004370 added February 13, 2021 at 8:24am
Restrictions: None
Sexual Einstien ..



Brainiac fucus his superpowered telepathy on Supergirl and Wonder Woman.
"I can't stop cumming!" Super Girl shouts to Wonder Woman.
The two superheroes are locked in Brainiac's telepathic erogenous stimulation.
"Yes.. I too can not stop the rain!" Wonder Woman gasps.
Her panties are dripping wet.
Supergirl's orgasms spray about the street.
Brainiac laughs, "You are helpless in the grip of my erotic ID!"

"Oh, God!" Supergirl can see Lexcorp collecting samples.
Wonder Woman struggles to stop Brainiac with her golden lasso.
But, she is overwhelmed with a massive ejaculation and falls to her knees.
She cries out, "Take the girl scouts away!"
A girl scout cookie sale had been in process on the sidewalk in front of the Daily Planet.
Everyone was buying the cookies and munching on the cookies as they watched the spectacle.

"No way Hosay!" the girl scout captain shouted, "We are breaking all sales records!"
Wonder Woman rose to her feet and tore off her soggy panties.
She was bent and her hair covered her face as her trembling hands held her golden lasso.
Brainiac concentrated on her, "You won't get far!"
Supergirl seized the lifting of Brainiac's focus on her and knocked him out.
Wonder Woman quickly wrapped Brainiac in her golden lasso.

Wonder Woman and Supergirl were naked from the waist down and still have multiple orgasms.
"I don't know how you got up, but thank you," Supergirl gave a toothy smile and kissed Wonder Woman.
The kiss became more passionate as they embraced after tieing brainiac to a light post with the golden lasso.
They could not stop orgasming and did a 69 on the tulip garden in front of the Dailey Planet.
Cameras flashed and TV reporters commented on the naked lovers.
Wonder Woman smiled at Super Girl this reminds me of Paradice Island...


Reflections~A woman makes a larger commitment to childbirth than a man for love.
>>>>>>>>>>>>It is obvious they have a stronger sex drive.


Muzzy



© Copyright 2021 bob county (UN: muzzy43 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bob county has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1004370-Sexual-Einstien-