*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1004576-Three-Score-and-Ten--Day-182
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2232901
Psalm 90:10, "The length of our days is seventy years—or eighty if we are strong....
#1004576 added February 15, 2021 at 9:59pm
Restrictions: None
Three Score and Ten + Day 182

With this type of weather and time of year the days are running together. I did not bother to clean the snow off the van. There is no place we want or need to go. The van can just sit. I did yesterday and today get my Fishing reel lot put up for sale. We shall see how they do. There is a lot of interest know in outdoor activity, including fishing.

I do need to stay busy. I need a project an activity to give me purpose and keep the depression away. On the bright side the days are getting longer, and the sun warmer. There is light at the end of winter's tunnel. I am having visions of the garden. I see lots of green not white. I see robins in the yard. I feel warm spring showers giving the spring flower bulbs a boast. I feel warm soil as I work it. And to top it all of I have time to fish in the new Kayak and the fish are biting. It is called Spring and it is starting in just 6 weeks. I think I will make once more.

© Copyright 2021 Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" (UN: fathertymme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1004576-Three-Score-and-Ten--Day-182