*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1004735
Rated: ASR · Book · Experience · #930898
I am using an old book to do Spiritual Blog and religious entries.
#1004735 added February 18, 2021 at 10:17am
Restrictions: None
Learning From Jesus Example
Prompt: What can we learn from Jesus' example from being tempted by the devil and the way Jesus dealt with him? Jay said the devil is the author of sin and I never thought of that way before but that is a good call on that.

Jesus didn't turn against the Lord, his father when the devil tempted him. Jesus didn't have a lot to eat in the desert butt he knew his father would provide for his needs. We should trust the Lord to provide for our needs. We need to tell the devil to go away. I have yelled at the devil to leave be alone. We should never be tempted by the devil. He doesn't love us. God does and always will. I want to be strong like Jesus and always resist sin and temptation. I always pray to do right and ask God for help. I wear a cross bracelet when I go out and this is my weapon against the devil. I pray when I feel I am being tempted or misbehaved and ask for forgiveness.

Beautiful Mary Magdalene and Jesus Poser by best friend Angel




© Copyright 2021 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1004735