*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1005980-The-Perfect-President-of-America-Inc
Rated: ASR · Book · Fantasy · #2143668
The awful truth about the harvesting
#1005980 added March 7, 2021 at 6:55pm
Restrictions: None
The Perfect President of America Inc..




President Rusty Bucket was beloved.
His Vice. President Peggy Sykes was a retired Popstar.
Democrats and Republicans and even Libertarians and Progressives loved them.
President Rusty Bucket's first executive order was to legalize marijuana.
His second executive order made prostitution a women's or man's choice.

Every citizen had a right to free healthcare if they could not afford it.
Free public education was extended to community colleges and trade schools.
All undocumented immigrants could serve in the military to gain citizenship.
Asylum-seeking immigrants would be vetted for citizenship.
Illegal immigrants would be sent to detention facilities for deportation.

All shareholders in America Inc. would receive democracy money.
A shareholder in American Inc. is a citizen, who pays taxes.
Just like the citizens of Alaska, a U.S. citizen would receive $2000.00 a month.

Vertago
<^>



© Copyright 2021 bob county (UN: muzzy43 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bob county has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1005980-The-Perfect-President-of-America-Inc