*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1006127-Ask-the-Family-DJ
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#1006127 added March 10, 2021 at 6:12am
Restrictions: None
Ask the Family DJ
What artist or band do you always recommend when someone asks for a music recommendation?

owl for signature use *FlowerB*


In all my years I cannot remember anyone ever asking me for a music recommendation. Music, music talent, music types, are so diverse. I would have to know more to even guess.

What is the music for? Is it for a wedding, a homecoming, a football game? What people are going to listen to it? Are they fond of Western music, classical, pop, new age, spiritual or worship music? Does the person asking have favorite artists or instruments. Are they fond of listening to certain sounds? Is it suppose to create a special atmosphere?

I play a disk of all kinds of bird sounds for the parrots. They really like to listen to it. I have a purple martin disk that attracts Purple Martins in the Spring.

I have some artists who sing the Psalms from the Bible. It can soothe it a storm.

Off subject: Yesterday while I was blogging a Starling somehow entered the house. It caused a riot. The cats were chasing it. The bird was hitting windows in different parts of the house. I could here it while I was typing, then the group of creatures including dogs made it to the living room. I managed to put the cats in nearby kennels, sent the dogs to chairs to wait, opened a window wide and coaxed the bird to calmly fly out it. Now my question is how did it get into the house? This is one way to create disruption.

Music is the sounds of the world repeated in a special sequence.What sounds are you fond of?








© Copyright 2021 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1006127-Ask-the-Family-DJ