*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1006333-Watching-And-Waiting-For-Christ-To-Return
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2243707
Welcome to my blog: I intend to share heartfelt writing about anything that comes to mind.
#1006333 added March 13, 2021 at 3:37pm
Restrictions: None
Watching And Waiting For Christ To Return
FORUM
Feasting On The Word of God   (E)
This is for a Bible study group.
#2245217 by Marvelous Friend


The week of March 15th, we will start studying the Armor of God. This last week contained helpful links and suggestions to help you draw closer to God. Come take a look if you haven't already! I would love to see you there!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

picture for forum


Take Up Your Cross


Prompt:
Luke 12:37-40
37 Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them.
38 And if he shall come in the second watch, or come in the third watch, and find them so, blessed are those servants.
39 And this know, that if the goodman of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched, and not have suffered his house to be broken through.
40 Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.

What does it mean to watch and be ready? What are we watching for?

Answer:
We are to watch and be ready for the second coming of Christ. We never know what time he will return. It is important to keep our hearts right with God. We don't want him to return when we are not prepared.

Here is a link to an article online about the parable of the 10 virgins. This is what I think about when I read this Scripture.

https://www.crosswalk.com/faith/bible-study/lessons-from-the-parable-of-10-virgi...


FORUM
Take up Your Cross  (E)
This will be a daily blog forum.
#2225667 by Chris Breva

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scripture writing - Psalm 91:14-16

Scripture:
14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

Observations:
Verse 14- God delivers those that love him. He sets them on high places.
Verse 15- God answers their prayers and will be with them and honour them. He will deliver them from trouble.
Verse 16- God will show them his salvaiand satisfy them with long life.

Application:
Love God. He will deliver you out of all trouble. He will satisfy and honour you. He will give you long life and bless you with Salvation. He will answer all your prayers.

Prayer:
Dear God,
I love you. Thank you for all your blessings and promises. I am glad I can always trust in you.
In Jesus's name,
Amen

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gratitude List

1. Emergency rooms
2. Hospitals
3. Swings
4. Park benches
5. Pick nick tables
6. Walking trails
7. Monuments
8. Slides
9. Birds
10. Outside decorations

Jesus is my permanent anchor!
A signature for me to use

© Copyright 2021 Marvelous Friend (UN: pickmarvilla at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marvelous Friend has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1006333-Watching-And-Waiting-For-Christ-To-Return