*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1007349-Goodbye-for-Now
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2198921
Norma's Wanderings around a small section of Montana
#1007349 added March 30, 2021 at 8:27pm
Restrictions: None
Goodbye, for Now


PROMPT March 30th

Congratulations on making it to the last day of the competition! What was your favorite prompt from the last month? What was the most rewarding aspect of participating in the competition?


What fun it was to learn a little more about all the participants. I now know where some of you live, where some of you work. I know that few of us like practical jokes, and few of us had vacations as children. Isn’t that curious?

I don’t think I had a favorite prompt. They were all interesting. The two food prompts were fun. But then the one about words was also unusual. I usually downloaded them to my Mac the night they were posted. Then I worked on the prompt the next day to post the next night.

I tried to post comments to every post. So I apologize if I didn’t get to everyone. I tried. I really did.

The most rewarding aspect of the competition was pushing myself to complete something. Every day. Every day had a deadline. And since I don’t have a ‘real’ job anymore, that seemed like a job. It gave me a purpose. Especially during this crazy mixed up abnormal period of history, we need a reason to get up in the morning and do something. Anything.





© Copyright 2021 QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham (UN: normajeantrent at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1007349-Goodbye-for-Now