*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1008713-Terms-For-This-DiaryBlog
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Arts · #2248488
My life as real as it gets. Imagined into reality.
#1008713 added October 28, 2021 at 5:04pm
Restrictions: None
Terms For This Diary/Blog
Explanations
I been busy, so I have not the time to write. A big part of this is trying to move my sleep pattern into a time frame that would work best for my art, writing, and electronics DIY. I do hope to make all this my primary income. Like I said on my Blog on Fathomistic Fantasy I will pick up a survivor job if I need it. Right now I am trying to span out a time frame of how this will work. I will lose my current resources I been using. My parents cannot support me forever. It has been really a blessing from God that they have helped me thus far. Sometimes a child must be an adult and sometimes an adult needs to become a mere child.

Terms That I Use
All this brings me to a set of terms I use to try and keep a reliable method of staying in the imaginative state I use to write and or be like a mere child. Keep in mind all people in Christianity find their own way to be a mere child submissive unto God. My way just tends to be a tad bit more imaginative. In order to keep things straight without losing that spiritual mere child self I enjoy I use terms that don't shatter things. Feel free to use different terms in your comments. By no means do I expect anyone to use these terms. Primarily its to make this easier for me to write.

The most important terms are those that differentiate life and the imaginative. I like to call life the "physical world" and for imaginative "wonderland." A lot of my terms fallow the Tulpamancy subculture. Mind you, I try to put God first and respect imagination for what it is and what it is not. While my wonderland is very special to me I do realize its a form of expression. It is life in a fantasy world. The next terms are very straight forward.

Disclaimer
There is a reason its "mere child," or "child like." For some this can seem a tad bit odd or cringe. If pacifiers and descriptions of child play offends you please don't read it. No one is expected to read this much less approve/accept any of this. Actually it mean the world to me if you accept this out of your decision instead of my expectation. In other words if you decide to accept this part of my life its solely your decision to do so. Real friends don't care what your cover looks like. Just like a good book its worthwhile.Paraphrase (Twilight Sparkle, Hasbro Studios, My little pony, Friendship is magic). If anyone is to be my friend the must first be individual from me.

They must decide to be who they are special as they are without thinking I expect anything. Then they can be my friend and relax around me enough to tolerate me even though they may disagree with me on my lifestyle and my spiritual beliefs. Be the special you that only you can be. These people are my true friends. Tolerate and love. At least enough to find a compromise where appropriate and try to tolerate me where I can't change and I myself must look for ways around what I can't do. Hints.... My pacifier can be the only thing to escape my social fears and I can escape the fight-or-flight state of mind I sometimes get into. Yes, I have a therapist and a psychologist that helps with my medications. My comfort items are physical objects that help decrease the use of medications I would otherwise have to take. THANKYOU for understanding. Be the special you only you can be. That is all I ask.

I call myself the Original Character (OC) and my imaginary beings tulpas. This just helps differentiate the two. Keep it mind this might read like a book or narrative its not necessarily going to be a book. While I may use ideas from this Blog I by no means will make my books exactly like my wonderland. My imaginative place is something special and unique to me. In some ways it can be very personal. This is generally a public diary. I write my more personal stuff in a hand bound book of blank paper. I love paper craft so much that I bound my own custom notebooks and sketch books.

END notes
I am still editing this. i would like to one more edit before I really call this official. Any recommendations or advice is welcome. Please do not get offended if I decide on something contrary to any advice given. I will give any advice some thinking and this challenge to think is very important to me. Even in friendship I ask my friends to challenge me to think on things I may need to change about myself. However, my Lord Adoni the God of Abraham, of Moses, and of Israel is my say so. His word via the Bible as a whole is my lifestyle. I do not take one scripture without careful consideration of other scriptures. The Mosaic law with The Church of Antioch.

© Copyright 2021 Little Lily (UN: lp2lily at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Little Lily has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1008713-Terms-For-This-DiaryBlog