*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1008784-Getting-Back-On-The-Highway
Rated: ASR · Book · Experience · #930898
I am using an old book to do Spiritual Blog and religious entries.
#1008784 added April 19, 2021 at 2:53pm
Restrictions: None
Getting Back On The Highway
Prompt:
 Getting Back on the High-Way  (E)
Why we have to take some maintenance journeys, to stay on the best roads in life.
#2248497 by Toemetricist
Write about this poem.

Getting back on the highway. Like when you are first walking, you fall down. You get back up and learn to walk. You fail tests in school but you you do better and make 2.8 or 2.9. You will have bad friends and good friends. You will face obstacles. You get back on the highway and go to college. You get a degree and a job. You run into problems but you keep going. You stay on the highway of life. You may crash but pray, go forward and do better. You can do this. We never know what will happen on the highway of life. Don't give up. Live your life and God will be with you. I have had my share of downfalls. I still do but I am still on the highway and traveling steadily.


A beautiful Sig of me by best friend Angel for St. Pats Day.



© Copyright 2021 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1008784-Getting-Back-On-The-Highway