*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1009006-prayer
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2235304
A book to keep track of bible studies and other spiritual wisdoms.
#1009006 added April 23, 2021 at 9:56am
Restrictions: None
prayer
Prompt: April 23,2021

Do you read the Bible and/or pray daily? Why or why not?

Marvelous Friend


owl for signature use

Yes. I have a prayer or praise time before I sleep. Sometimes very short other times not so short. I read scripture daily.

I had a scripture reading plan I really liked offered as a free plan, but after two months they insisted I pay and denied me access to the plan so I went back to reading specific books.

So far, since January, I have worked my way through TO the end of Deuteronomy with some psalms and am now a quarter of the way through John. I am Also, reading a few pages at a time; a book about the celebrations the Hebrews were commanded to observe, when they entered the promised land and referring them back to specific scriptures in the old testament.

Reading scripture is easier since the dawn of WiFi and the internet.The first book I downloaded on a kindle was the English Standard Version of the bible.

I have the King James version on my phone, which I find is one of the easier versions to use on my phone.

Regular reading is essential. But, I have found that some days it is an hour and some days it is one scripture or 10 minuets. Some days I stop on something I want to meditate about as I go about house work. and some days it is a psalm that I have found put to music.

This is an excess of reading since I also read other types of books which I have reviewed on Good reads and my WDC portfolio. Some books I read audio, so I can get other things done while reading.

Scripture is the picture of humanity and the creator. Human emotion is displayed. Human reaction is displayed. Before it was written down and organized by humans the knowledge it expresses was passed by word of mouth.

KEEP SAFE.















apondia#1781748






© Copyright 2021 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1009006-prayer