*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
5
11
12
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1010138-May-13
by Joy
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #2003843
Second blog -- answers to an ocean of prompts
#1010138 added May 13, 2021 at 3:23pm
Restrictions: None
May 13
For "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise

Prompt: Fantasy. Would you like to walk on the rings of Saturn?
----

Wouldn’t that be something the old me on a Saturn's ring! Yes, I’d like that very much, but not with this earthly body.

You’d have to design me a new one. One that could step and stay on a Saturnian ring. A Saturnian body could be a start, though. Why not one-for-all type of a body that I can use while I traverse the universe? Since you came up with this prompt, *Heart* Megan, I bet you can accomplish that and then some.

Talking about that “and-then-some” bit, while you are at it, you could design an interstellar bike to fit my new body. A bike that can also jump over black holes and sail through the galaxies. I don’t think this is too much to ask.

Just think of the big business you’d be starting. You’d be the richest lady in the universe and Forbes people would kiss the ground you’d walk on. Now, how about that! 😉


*FlowerV* *FlowerV* *FlowerV* *FlowerV* *FlowerV* *FlowerV* *FlowerV* *FlowerV* *FlowerV*


For: "Space Blog

Prompt: Fivesixer has a picture from an x-ray where he broke his ankle. Have you ever had metal put in you? Write about metal implants.

---

Sorry about Norb’s broken ankle. I hope that was a long time ago and it’s healed perfectly by now.

As to metal implants, I don’t know much about them, but I know people who have them. I believe they work very well.

Me and the implant? Not really a metal implant but I’d like new circuitry with magnets planted inside my brain, as its performance seems to be falling back somewhat. I have been reading up on neuroplasticity, and they are coming up with great finds. Unfortunately, those docs who write those books (like Dr. Ramachandran and Norman Doidge) only sensationalize the far-out cases.

Wouldn’t it be great if my neurons fired faster and faster and connected properly? Maybe I could even write better. Heck, I’m all excited now. This writing better wish is worth going through the process of a new circuitry installment and even much more, with exaggeration.


© Copyright 2021 Joy (UN: joycag at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1010138-May-13