*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1010500-The-Old-Salt-Poop-Deck
Rated: ASR · Book · Erotica · #2247385
The Earth rings like a bell.
#1010500 added May 20, 2021 at 9:46pm
Restrictions: None
The Old Salt Poop Deck..


"There are shell-less sea turtles off the coast of the f***iseaman nuclear powerplant in Japan,"
Zack remarked.
"I think you mean Fukushima Japan," Muzzy reclined in his Lazy Boy."
The houseboat creaked in its moring.
"All's I'm saying is the radiation is messing with the sea turtles," Zack's Zoom screen froze.
Muzzy tapped on his search engine, "You still there?"
"Yeah," Zack popped back, "The generator needs more propane."
Muzzy chuckled as the houseboat pulled out to sea.
He threw on the antigravitational Vimana.

The houseboat was airborne.
"I was on Rt 1 in Hampton, New Hampshire and I saw some poop sculpture," Muzzy chuckled.
"Horse or dog?" Zack queried.
"Neither, The Old Salt Restaurant has rock sculpture that looks like poop," Muzzy chuckled.
"I wash dished there for $15 an hour. The poop sculpture must be new," Zack cracked open a beer.
Muzzy spotted fighter jets closing in on him, "Zack I'll have to get back to you."
He engaged the Laghima and vanished into the fifth dimension.
Jesus and Einstien appeared in his kitchen.
They made themselves some chicken sandwiches and poured some Coca~Cola.

Muzzy flipped on the Zoom to Zack.
"Hey! How are things in limbo?" Zack gave a toothy smile.
Muzzy sat between Jesus and Einstien, "I like the crinkled pickles."
Muzzy pressed a button on his remote control and returned his houseboat to its mooring.
"You should get on Zoom," Einstien remarked.
Jesus smiled and ate his chicken sandwich.
"I told my apostles what to do. I'll be looking up Marry Magdoline," Jesus smirked.
Jesus vanished along with Einstien.

Reflections~Propane is cleaner than gasoline.


^^
V
© Copyright 2021 bob county (UN: muzzy43 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bob county has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1010500-The-Old-Salt-Poop-Deck