*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1012902-When-We-Get-To-Heaven-We-Will-Know
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2243707
Welcome to my blog: I intend to share heartfelt writing about anything that comes to mind.
#1012902 added July 2, 2021 at 11:26pm
Restrictions: None
When We Get To Heaven, We Will Know!
For my blog


Take UP Your Cross


Prompt:
When you get to heaven, what is one question you will ask God?

Answer:
I don't really think I will need to ask many questions. I honestly think, there will be a special understanding, a knowing. There will be a contentment. There will no longer be a need to know or understand earthly things.

1 Corinthians 1:27
But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

Isaiah 55:8-9
8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.
9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Proverbs 16:4
The Lord hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.

A lot of people want to ask, “Why?” (One little word, and one big question.)

God knows I don't have all the answers. I don't think I want to have all the answers either. I don't think I want that responsibility.

I have been learning some things in my walk with God though lately. I was asking him, “Why?” He answers guys! We can sit on our beds and have conversations with him. It may not be the same kind of conversation you and I have with each other, but we honestly don't have to wait to ask him questions. He answers in his way and his time but he does answer. The Bible says his sheep know his voice.

Anyway, I was asking God why he allowed me to go through so much and why my parents were the way they were. I asked him why do some people seem to have better lives than others and why some people suffer more than others?

He opened my understanding through a series of things. I dreamed dreams. I read Scripture. I heard conversations and watched documentaries. He also asked me some questions.

Would I be the same person I am today had I not gone through all I went through? If I had different parents, how would things be different? Would I know or understand some of the same things I do now without those experiences? What choices would I have made differently?



I think I realized that he had me on his spindle, molding me, shaping me, and reforming me into what I am today. I had the particular parents I had because God wanted to use them to form something special in me. They were one of his tools.

Bad things happen because man is sinful. God allows them because he has given man a free choice. God is sovereign. Evil men may be the tools he chooses to use to form his masterpieces. He used evil men to crucify Jesus and bring us Salvation.

Romans 8:28
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Every man will be judged in the end rather his deeds were evil or good. So we know that God will take vengeance on the evil things that were done to us. However, we know that when we suffer, we are promised good will come from it, especially if we suffer for the cause of Christ.

We have such hope and security in Jesus Christ!

An image for my blog group


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Original Logo.


PROMPT July 2nd

We've all read about them, we all probably have a favorite. Do you? Tell us about your favorite conspiracy theory. If you don't have one, tell us about one you recall.

Wow! Conspiracy theories is quite the topic. I know of several of them. As a Christian who reads my Bible daily, I find the conspiracy theories on the end times the most fascinating.

I think some theories may be true while a lot of them are not. I think sometimes people have a big imagination and blow things way out of proportion.

For the record, I don't believe the covid vaccine is the mark of the beast. The Bible says this mark will be placed in the right hand and forehead. My vaccine was placed in my left forearm. There is a little distance between those places.

Do I trust our government 100%? No, I do not. I think it is very possible there could be something sinister about the virus and the vaccines that we don't know. Was the virus released intentionally or was it accidentally developed and released? Was it an act of nature? I don't know. What do you think?

Do you think the USA is hiding coffins and guillotines to behead Christians?

What is this New World Order? Some people thought it was just a conspiracy theory at one time. This is a real organization with a real agenda.

Who is the Illuminati? Are Free Masons a part of it? Are all the stars in Hollywood and famous musicians a part of a secret society?

Who really runs this country? Who runs the world? Is it the president or monarchy? Or is there a secret group of rich people running everything? Are we just a bunch of sheep being herded into a slaughter?

Are aliens real? UFOs? Have people really been abducted?

Are there alternate realities? Are there gateways to other dimensions? Are people planning to reduce the world's population? Do you think the Georgia sun stones are a part of the Illuminati? Are there underground civilizations?

Was the USA truly founded by Christianity or is that a cover up for what it was really founded for?

Those are just a few that I know of. I am sure there are many more. I like to be aware of them just in case there are any truth to them, but I take them at face value and with a grain of salt so to speak. The truth will eventually be revealed in everything if you pay attention and are patient enough.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Picture to use in feasting on the word of God


FORUM
Feasting On The Word of God   (E)
This is for a Bible study group.
#2245217 by Marvelous Friend


Current study: "Fruits of the Spirit - Introduction
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you in the need for prayer? Let us know here and we will pray for you.
SURVEY
Open Door To Grace Prayer Hot Line  (E)
Do you want prayer? Ask for it here! All requests are confidential.
#1372909 by Marvelous Friend


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FORUM
Poetry Topic of the Month Contest~Closed  (13+)
Win Exclusive MBs. It ends at midnight at the end of each month. Suggest the topic.
#2216416 by Sharmelle's Expressions


I will be judging July and August’s entries. Give me some good ones. I like the challenge. 😊
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is the link to the group I do these Scripture writings with on Facebook if anyone else is interested in doing so also.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/dailyscripturewritingplan/?ref=share


Scripture writing - 1 Corinthians 9:19-23


Scripture:
19 For though I be free from all men, yet have I made myself servant unto all, that I might gain the more.
20 And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews; to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law;
21 To them that are without law, as without law, (being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ,) that I might gain them that are without law.
22 To the weak became I as weak, that I might gain the weak: I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some.
23 And this I do for the gospel's sake, that I might be partaker thereof with you.

Observations:
Verse 19-I don't serve man, but I do service for him so that I might reach him for Christ.
Verse 20-22- I became what other men were and brought myself to their level so they could be saved because of my actions.
Verse 23- I do this so others will go to heaven with me.

Application:
I do service for others so I can lead them to Christ and not to please people.

Prayer:
Dear God,
Help me to help others so that I may present them to you. Help my actions to be actions that lead others to you and not away from you.
In Jesus’s name,
Amen

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gratitude List


1. Keys
2. Locks
3. Light
4. Sidewalks
5. Benches
6. Help
7. Rest
8. Bible study
9. Leisure
10. Water

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blog City image small


Prompt: In what ways, do you think, helps and/or hurts the practice of looking and analyzing one’s past?

Looking at and analyzing one’s past can be both good and bad. It is bad if we dwell on the past too long and spend too much time there. It can be good if we learn from the past and avoid repeating previous mistakes.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This image was created by the talented by Sharmelle's Expressions!


Prompt: I was cruising the galaxy with Fonzie and found this planet: very thankful (434)
Read this item:
 Wonder of It All  (E)
This is my first attempt at an Acrostic
#1653292 by very thankful


Write about this in your Blog entry today.

That is quite a poem. I like acrostics. I think they are fun. I should write more of them. 😊
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs


Day 3151: July 2, 2021

Prompt: I remember one July day when I was ...
Finish the sentence and describe what happened.

I remember one July day when I was a little girl watching the fireworks for independence day. A firework went off prematurely and burned a man that was working near them in the field. He was ok, but I never forgot seeing it happen.

FORUM
Blogging Circle of Friends Prompt Forum  (E)
This is the forum where blog prompts will be posted for the Blogging Circle of Friends.
#1901904 by Lyn's a sly fox

© Copyright 2021 Marvelous Friend (UN: pickmarvilla at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marvelous Friend has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1012902-When-We-Get-To-Heaven-We-Will-Know