*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1012909-Theories-Are-Made-To-disprove
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#1012909 added July 2, 2021 at 11:07am
Restrictions: None
Theories Are Made To disprove
We've all read about them, we all probably have a favorite. Do you? Tell us about your favorite conspiracy theory. If you don't have one, tell us about one you recall.


Red Dragon

Reference: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_conspiracy_theories

There are so many conspiracy theories. I can't say I have a favorite. I am mentally susceptible to wonder about the actions of masonic and similar secret societies both male and female, or spiritually organized societies, within in governments. I grew up inside a Masonic family system.

When you talk about the word theory you are thinking about something that is difficult to prove. Because, there is not enough actionable evidence to use in proving it. And if there is evidence it would be with people who are not going to report it because of consequences to them selves. And with a media that has stopped functioning. It is obvious the media still functions.

One that I keep an eye on is the idea that there has to be seven world wars before Christ returns to the earth. Therefore, some people welcome World War as a way to contain population growth. As a result of population resistance to World War,; riots, public unrest, bombings, shootings, and other violent confrontations will exist as an alternative.

Many of the theories about government controls are about similar ideas. It would take a really close knit group of controlling humans to deliberately start small wars in every country on the earth in order to control all governments under one flag. The more progressive democracy is in the world the more people learn to think about life in an individual way the less hold these theories will have on group thinking.

Conspiracy theories are a way to scare people. Frightened people are more likely to be unsettled. Blaming governments for crime, economical problems and other social needs.

Theories are made to prove or disprove. Wikipedia says you cannot use regular historic or scientific methodology to prove or disprove conspiracy theories. Being aware of what is specifically a theory can give you ammunition to fight against them when needed. Or prove one if you can.

© Copyright 2021 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1012909-Theories-Are-Made-To-disprove