*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1013916-Professor-T
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2198921
Norma's Wanderings around a small section of Montana
#1013916 added July 19, 2021 at 1:02am
Restrictions: None
Professor T
Professor T was on PBS tonight. This series is about a Cambridge professor of criminology. He has OCD, triggered by a childhood episode. It is interesting in only the way a British series can be. Quirky, intelligent, and thought provoking. He told his class to write an essay about who they thought a criminal could be. Then after the class turned in their essays, he proceeded to proclaim them all worthless attempts, threw them in the garbage and read a previous student's paper.

Anyway, it's all wrapped up with this professor being asked to consult on police cases around Cambridge. And of course, difficulties in his private life. Quite well done, quite intelligent, and quite fun.

It's the end of a hot day here. I just opened all the windows and doors. We don't use A/C. The cool air at night we pray cools off the house enough to stay the day, since we insulated the heck out of it. We use ceiling fans and close everything back up once it gets warmer outside than inside. Hubby and I both hate A/C. So this is our way of coping during this hot spell.

The high today at our house was 102°. The low this morning was 58°. Crazy.

More hot days to come. We pray no one does anything stupid to start a fire.

© Copyright 2021 QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham (UN: normajeantrent at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1013916-Professor-T