*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1014774-Worst-injury
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2243707
Welcome to my blog: I intend to share heartfelt writing about anything that comes to mind.
#1014774 added July 31, 2021 at 8:00am
Restrictions: None
Worst injury
PROMPT July 30th

The Original Logo.

Well, we've made it to the end of the month! Thank you for putting up with the prompts I've chosen. This is my first month doing this, it can be fun, and frustrating. *Smile*

Now the actual prompt. Everyone is injured in one way or another at some time in their life. Tonight, write about a memory of a physical injury.

If you like, please include in your post 2-3 subjects you would like to see used as prompts in September. Thank you!

Thank God, I made it to today and through today! 🤪 It has been one of those days. For one thing, I somehow got my text on a huge font here on WDC and can not seem to figure out how to get it back where I had it. 😢

Anyway, one of the worse injuries I have had was when I tore a ligament in my ankle on my second karate lesson. I have not had another lesson since then.🤷‍♀️ This injury took me out a few months. By the time I was healed, I no longer had the resources to continue the classes. I had to miss a lot of work.

I did not need surgery but my ankle remained swollen and I was unable to tolerate much weight on it for awhile. I ended up in a walking boot and having to take physical therapy to regain my strength in it. It was so painful. I think it might have been less painful if I had broken it. Ouch!

I can't think of any suggestions right now. I am overly tired. Hmm! Maybe you can do prompts about dreams come to think of it. That is what I am ready to go do now.

© Copyright 2021 Marvelous Friend (UN: pickmarvilla at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marvelous Friend has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1014774-Worst-injury