*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1014874-Faith
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #2161749
Just shooting the poop with Lori
#1014874 added August 2, 2021 at 8:32am
Restrictions: None
Faith
My faith in God...I really don't know where to begin. It is like a warm furry blanket to pull over me when the world is cold and dismal. It protects me from the elements out to bring me down. It doesn't mean I won't experience bad days, only that I won't be alone through the worst of it. Faith is the strength I need to carry on. It is so comforting to have a chat with God to lay out all your worries. All the stressful items you rolled about in bed trying to push to the back of your mind in an effort to find the illusive sleep, seem to melt away in one dedicated conversation. They don't have to be biggies, just things that keep you from the purpose of life or slows your momentum. God is better than any bartender could ever be, without having to feel the mental fog of drink, he will listen to all the silliness pushing at walls of your mind.God is the best friend we always hope for, and he's sitting in your heart just waiting for you to need him. He is the beauty in the world that we seek so desperately. He guides us on a good path but forgives us when we stray. I never want to feel the aloneness of not knowing the goodness God brings to my life. This and all these things are what makes a tired Monday, doable.

© Copyright 2021 L.A. Grawitch (UN: lgrawitch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
L.A. Grawitch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1014874-Faith