*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1015158
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#1015158 added August 4, 2021 at 11:20pm
Restrictions: None
We Are Young By Fun ft. Janelle Monae
Prompt: 48 Music Media Challenge
We Are Young By Fun ft Janelle Monae

In this video, it takes place at a bar. We are young. Set the world on fire. A lot of couples making out. A big, stuffed animal comes floating through the air and a couple of people tear it up. That wasn't cool. I like the song. I have heard the song before but I didn't know who sang it. The guy says he will take her home later. She has one too many and I can relate but I will leave it at that. When you drink, parties get wild and once I knew a guy who drank too much and cleared off a table. Beer bottles, chips, pretzels and pop bottles everywhere. The guy said he was sorry and got up and ran outdoors. The girls and I looked at each other and started to clean up the mess. The other guys got up and went outside to go get the other guy. They were afraid he would run into the road. The guy picked up tires and threw them at the other guys. The tires were there because the guy who owned the house had changed tires on his car Our drunken friend ran around the house and the yard until he passed out.It rained out and we let him sleep. It was a gentle rain and he woke up finally.

We were young. This video reminded me of the bars and parties I had been to. It was fun but I wouldn't behave like that now. I enjoyed this song and the memories. We were young. Good excuse to act wild. Now, you know a secret about me. I once flew on a broomstick around the house when I had too many. Okay. I sat on it and ran around the house. I was like the witch in The Wizard Of Oz. Enough stories. I was young once.

My plaque for being October 2009 Reviewer of the Month.


© Copyright 2021 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1015158