*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1015280-Dimensions-or-dementia
Rated: ASR · Book · Comedy · #2252787
American women are dangerous!
#1015280 added August 8, 2021 at 7:52pm
Restrictions: None
Dimensions or dementia?

"Dimensions or dementia?" Tan pondered.
"Well, if we exist in the mind of God, then it is all a dream," Winkin giggles.
She tickled Tan with a daisy.
"Don't you want to know what is real? What is truth?" Tan folded his arms and looked stern.
Winkin flew about Tan and pointed to the bubbles of dimensions around them.
"Take your pick," she smiled and pointed to Earth civilizations.
Tan flew about the bubbles, "They look angry and violent."

"What do expect from apes with overdeveloped ambitions?" Winkin began to play her flute.
A pebble dropped into Earth's bubble and the Earth was covered with darkness.
"What have you done?!" Tan flew over to Earth's darkened bubble.
"Wormwood," Winkin replied with a shrug, "The stone was destined to fall before the Earth was formed."
Tan shook his head and ran his fingers through his red hair, "Are they all dead?"
"Some will survive and Earth will be greener for it," Winkin kissed Tan.
The two immortal Faeries snuggled in a Lilly.

Reflections~Are we in the end times predicted by the Bible? Or has this happened before?


Vertago
<?><
© Copyright 2021 bob county (UN: muzzy43 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bob county has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1015280-Dimensions-or-dementia