*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1016746-Scariest-Birthday-Ever
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2243707
Welcome to my blog: I intend to share heartfelt writing about anything that comes to mind.
#1016746 added September 4, 2021 at 8:45am
Restrictions: None
Scariest Birthday Ever
An image for the Golden Apple Writers team for the 21 WDC Birthday Bash Blog Relay


Day Four: SCARIEST BIRTHDAY EVER

What is the scariest birthday?

🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁

Halloween 👻


Ha-ha! Okay, maybe that wasn't the funniest joke, but I tried. 🤷‍♀️

What would be the scariest birthday ever? Would it be to have an accident where you are critically injured or a loved one may not live through the night? Would it be to get sick with COVID on your birthday, and have to spend your birthday sick and alone, perhaps wondering if you were going to survive it? What if you were quarantined in the hospital and being put on a ventilator on your birthday? It is hard for me to imagine anything scarier than these scenarios.

I remember having two very miserable birthdays of my own. My grandma passed away the day before my birthday in 2001 at 11 pm. On my 16th birthday, I had a friend spend the night. I got sick with the flu the day of my birthday. My friend sat by my bed with me until her mother came to pick her up. She got sick too about a week later, but I will never forget her kindness and compassion she had on that day.

For me, the scariest possible birthday I can possibly imagine would be to wake up in Hell, separated from the presence of God for the rest of eternity. You asked, and there you have it. Thankfully, I have accepted Christ as my personal Savior and have a personal relationship with God, daily. So I don't have to worry about that for myself.

However, I do have to worry about the next scariest thing. The next scariest birthday for me would be to have a friend or loved one die on my birthday, their birthday, or any day for that matter without knowing Christ, especially if I had not talked to them about it or lived a good example with my own life. That would be my worst nightmare come true.

So I plead with everyone reading this to make sure you don't die without having a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Accept him as your Savior today, and learn to spend time with him daily. You will be glad that you did. If you need to know how to do that, please email me and ask me how. I would be more than happy to talk to you about it. I am sure my teammates would love to talk to you about it too.


Word Count 407
LeJenD'
stolenthrones

© Copyright 2021 Marvelous Friend (UN: pickmarvilla at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marvelous Friend has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1016746-Scariest-Birthday-Ever