*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1016936-I-fall-short-of-Gods-glory
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2243707
Welcome to my blog: I intend to share heartfelt writing about anything that comes to mind.
#1016936 added September 6, 2021 at 11:53pm
Restrictions: None
I fall short of God's glory.
For my blog


Take UP Your Cross


Prompt:
Am I giving God all of my heart, mind, and strength?

Answer:
I try to do so. Unfortunately, we all come up short though. I know I have areas in my life that need improvement too. I need to work on moderation in my food intake and finances. I just stepped on my own toes in my last Bible study. Lol I need to practice giving more glory to God. I need to work on praising him more and complaining less. I need to work on the things I focus on and think about.

An image for my blog group


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Picture to use in feasting on the word of God


FORUM
Feasting On The Word of God   (E)
This is for a Bible study group.
#2245217 by Marvelous Friend


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you in the need for prayer? Let us know here and we will pray for you.
SURVEY
Open Door To Grace Prayer Hot Line  (E)
Do you want prayer? Ask for it here! All requests are confidential.
#1372909 by Marvelous Friend


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FORUM
Poetry Topic of the Month Contest~Closed  (13+)
Win Exclusive MBs. It ends at midnight at the end of each month. Suggest the topic.
#2216416 by Sharmelle's Expressions


September subjects: Labor Day, Autumn, and National Coffee Day.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blog City image small


Prompt: What makes a gift special for you?

I think a gift is special when it comes from the heart. It isn't so much what the gift is, but the thought behind it that counts.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This image was created by the talented by Sharmelle's Expressions!


While cruising through cyberspace today in the WDC universe we took shore leave with the star ♥tHiNg♥ (2112) and viewed the planet
 
POLL
And the Oscar Doesn't Go To  (13+)
Polling the Herd about Dumb Academy Awards Moments
#2250339 by ♥Hooves♥


Speaking of ♥tHiNg♥ (2112) has anybody heard how is doing? I know he was in a nursing home recovering from a stroke, but have not heard anything else in weeks.

I am not one to keep up with the Oscars. I don't really care who wins best actor or supporting role. I don't even really care who stars in a movie so much. Okay, there are a few actors I may favor a little bit. I just don't watch a lot of tv or movies. I should probably take the time to watch a few more. I just like to do something productive with my time instead of wasting it. So I tend to overwork myself sometimes.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs


Day 3219: September 6, 2021

Prompt: Choices can change our lives profoundly. The choice to mend a broken relationship, to say "yes" to a difficult assignment, to lay aside some important work to play with a child, to visit some forgotten person--these small choices may affect many lives eternally.
Gloria Gather
Tell us about a choice you made the changed your life.

This is a good prompt. I like this one. We all make choices. That is for sure. I have made many choices such as this, some good and others not so much. I can honestly say that I have learned from my mistakes and bad choices as well as from good ones. It really is the little things that seem to matter the most.

I have lost a job because I chose to help a friend who’s house had just burned down instead of going to work that day. I lost a different job because I chose to help my cousin who had just lost her significant other in a drowning incident and she was left with a baby and no income.

I look back on some of those things now that I once regretted and realize I made that choice because I valued the well being of others more than myself. I think I did the right thing at that time. I can also look back and see the impact it had on my own life. I can see more clearly now what I lacked at that time. I didn't have any clear direction. I actually had felt pulled in several directions.

I realize now that my parents were selfish to expect me to live my life to please them and for them and their benefit until I got a husband. They were a weight that held me back I hate to say, but it was true. I guess that is all I will say about that for now as this was all a part of my personal journey. I loved my parents but the relationship was a toxic one.
FORUM
Blogging Circle of Friends Prompt Forum  (E)
This is the forum where blog prompts will be posted for the Blogging Circle of Friends.
#1901904 by Lyn's a Witchy Woman


© Copyright 2021 Marvelous Friend (UN: pickmarvilla at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marvelous Friend has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1016936-I-fall-short-of-Gods-glory