*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1016945-Wuthering-Heights-Continues
Rated: ASR · Book · Contest Entry · #1973909
Stories and other items for Valentines Day, Victorian Romance and Jane Austen Writing.
#1016945 added November 9, 2022 at 7:37pm
Restrictions: None
Wuthering Heights Continues
Wuthering Heights. With Catherine and Heathcliff being dead, I wondered what would happen to poor Nellie, the maid. Maybe she and Edgar consoled each other and fell in love. She would have married Edgar. Hinckley probably drunk himself to death. He didn't want Nellie. He didn't care about his child. The baby died and his wife died. Nellie saw the ghosts of Catherine and Heathcliff in the Moors. She would feel comforted. She loved Katherine and Heathcliff. Nellie was a devoted maid.

Maybe the baby didn't die but lived. Nellie and Edgar could raise the baby together. They could have more kids of their own. I am big on happy endings. I always felt sorry for Nellie. She cared about everyone.

Jane Austen commissioned Awardicons by The Storymistress.

© Copyright 2022 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1016945-Wuthering-Heights-Continues