*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1017174-Best-qualities
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2243707
Welcome to my blog: I intend to share heartfelt writing about anything that comes to mind.
#1017174 added September 10, 2021 at 10:24am
Restrictions: None
Best qualities
The Original Logo.

PROMPT September 10th

What qualities do you value most in yourself? List at least three of them and tell us why you have these values.

Love is my number one quality. I enjoy representing the love of Jesus to others. I enjoy imitating all of his great qualities of goodness. It has become a solid part of who I am.

I am not fake. I don't like fairness due to a lot that I have experienced in my past. What you see is what you get with me. I have been accused of being brutally honest, but was actually thanked for it in the end.

It is tough to choose a third one. I guess I will have to go with empathy. I am definitely what you would consider an empath. I can truly and deeply feel for others genuinely. I have to be careful what kind of people I spend time with. If someone is always complaining and negative, I am going to be miserable right along with them. It is a blessing in some situations but in others not so much.

Oh yeah, I guess I shouldn't forget my smile. It is something I can share with others. It is genuine and I have been told it is beautiful. 😃

© Copyright 2021 Marvelous Friend (UN: pickmarvilla at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marvelous Friend has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1017174-Best-qualities