*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1017406-Seven
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2243707
Welcome to my blog: I intend to share heartfelt writing about anything that comes to mind.
#1017406 added September 14, 2021 at 4:39pm
Restrictions: None
Seven
The Original Logo.

PROMPT September 14th

What is the worst movie you have seen? Tell us why you consider it the worst. Mine is The Star Wars Holiday Special.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_(1995_film)

Now this is right down a lot of people’s ally. I found it sick and disturbing. A boyfriend actually took me to see this movie on a date. I was repulsed by the movie.

Now I will admit, I was 20 years old when I saw it, I had somewhat of a sheltered existence. Even though I had experienced my own abuse, I think this movie shocked me into realizing there was a whole other level of evil in the world that I had not previously been aware of.

This movie made me feel sick at my stomach. I told the boyfriend to never bring me to see another movie like that again.

This relationship only lasted a couple of months. It ended when he threatened violence toward me and if I had caught him, I was going to show him some violence for even thinking he could threaten me. He ran out the door before I got a hold of him though. Lol

For the record, He threatened to push me off my own balcony. I was like,” Excuse me! Who is going to push who off? First of all this is my apartment! Get out, now!”

My temper was a bit fiery in my twenties. He was extremely skinny and I have always been at least a little chubby. He knew I had the strength to pick him up and throw him. He saw the look in my eyes and heard the tone in my voice and knew I was not playing. He ran while cussing at me. I was so angry, I think I threw a chair at him across my living room. It almost nailed him too. He finished running out the apartment door and held it shut while I hit it. I so wanted to rip him a new one.

What was funny was my best friend was over for a visit and had gone to the restroom. She was in there during the fight. She peeks out and says, “Is it safe to come out now?” she had heard the whole thing go down so I really can’t blame her. She said he was a loser anyway. Lol

Oh yeah, I am supposed to be talking about the movie. 🤷‍♀️ Well, if you read the link I attached, it will explain a lot if you haven't seen the movie. I obviously don't recommend it. The most disgusting scene was the one where a prostitute was involved. I am trying to keep this content decent for readers here. Basically, it is about a serial killer who uses the 7 deadly sins as a motive to kill.

That boyfriend brought out the wrath in me.

© Copyright 2021 Marvelous Friend (UN: pickmarvilla at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marvelous Friend has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1017406-Seven