*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1017561
Rated: XGC · Book · Adult · #2257987
The Trials of Chris-chan after he did the unspeakable.
#1017561 added September 17, 2021 at 8:34am
Restrictions: None
Chapter 1: The Preliminary trial
FINALLY, today is the day! Today is the day that you can finally go face to face with Judge Miyamoto-San and try to explain your case and hopefully he gets your ass out of this shit hole!

You once again meet up with the dork that you call a public defender, David Heilberg, and he tells you to please mind your manners this time. You tell him that you are a ever loving and peaceful Goddess. He rolls his eyes before he sits in his chair. Eventually, Judge Miyamoto-San comes back into the courtroom and begins the court proceedings.

Immediately, the proceedings again begin with the jerk prosecutor laying out evidence, claiming that what you did to your mother is considered rape, simply because your mother may have suffered from Dementia. You get angry about this and interrupted with an outburst, claiming that your mother is not being raped and she needed the pleasure because her husband Robertchu is no longer around to give it to her... Your lawyer again tells you to kindly shut up unless you are asked questions. Judge Miyamoto-San then begins to ask you some questions again and you again, instead of answering his questions properly, demanded that you go home and get your toys and PS4, or at the very least, tell the warden to install Netflix in your jail cell. The judge tells you that the request is preposterous and will not happen. Eventually, the prosecutor gets on your nerves again and you started interrupting the proceedings again. At this point, judge Miyamoto-San loses his temper and tells you to shut it or he will charge you with contempt or some shit. You don't know why he is so suddenly pissed off, maybe it's the comment you made about the PS4...

Once again, because of your so called "outbursts" in the courtroom, the judge will not go on with the proceedings and decided to hold off the trial until November. WHAT THE HELL!?! TWO MORE WHOLE MONTHS IN THE SLAMMER!?! HAS MIYAMOTO-SAN LOST HIS MIND?!? DOES HE NOT REALIZE THAT THE NEW MY LITTLE PONY SHOW STARTS NEXT WEEK, AND IT IS YOUR SWORN DUTY TO TELL HASBRO TO STOP G5 BEFORE THE DIMENSIONS SHATTER LIKE GLASS!?! Furious over the decision to not have court today, you stand up and decided to give the judge what for...

"CURSE YEEEE....HAMEEEE...." but before you could finish, a jerkop whacks you in the back of the head with a black stick again.

You wake up later in your jail cell with a pounding headache. At this point, you swear and curse upon the Gods for allowing you to go through this torment, and weep for the Ponies in Equestria for the Judge Miyamoto-San has just doomed an entire world to damnation...
© Copyright 2021 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1017561