*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1017728-Draculas-Castle
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2243707
Welcome to my blog: I intend to share heartfelt writing about anything that comes to mind.
#1017728 added September 19, 2021 at 8:41pm
Restrictions: None
Dracula’s Castle
The Original Logo.

PROMPT September 19th

Look at the photos below. Choose any three of them and write a short story (<500 words) to tie them together. (These are photos from my travels around the world. Read the photo description to learn more about it)

Traveling in a tuk-tuk was fun for 16-year-old James. His family was on vacation and it was a beautiful sunshine-filled day. They had just explored the abandoned building. He thought it would be fun to go ghost hunting there at night, but his parents were not having any part of that.

They began to pull up in front of Dracula's castle. He was in awe of the castle’s design and the decorative bricks. It was nothing like he expected it to be. He thought all of the bricks should have been painted black to give it a creepier look. He could hardly wait to see the inside.

As the tour guide approached, he could barely contain his anticipation. They saw many different rooms of the castle and learned that while Dracula was a fictional character, he was believed to have been based off of a real man.

The real man’s story is a gruesome one. He killed people, but not to obtain mortality. (https://www.livescience.com/40843-real-dracula-vlad-the-impaler.html) James thought to himself how he wanted to be like the fictional Dracula and live forever.

Entry word count 222

© Copyright 2021 Marvelous Friend (UN: pickmarvilla at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marvelous Friend has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1017728-Draculas-Castle