*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1018590-1032021--Morning-Talk-With-God
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Personal · #2259476
The art of journaling, therapy overload, a few secret confessions of a journaling addict.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1018590 added October 3, 2021 at 9:11am
Restrictions: None
10.3.2021 Morning Talk With God
I have gotten out of the habit of praying and I do not like not praying. My relationship with God is important to me. This is one of the things you will see in my journal.

There was a time in my life where the only relationship I cared about was methamphetamine’s. Thankfully, that is not who I am today.

To work on my relationship, you may see me writing to God. I hear he loves to receive letters. I bet God is a blogger too.

Heavenly Father, we have some things going on in our family that we do not understand how this has happened. We are devastated, distraught, and hurt. I cannot imagine what the immediate members are feeling. God, only you know what to do and how to begin their healing. Show me Lord, what I need to do to love, support, and listen. Help me not be afraid to reach out to them.

God, I pray your hedge of protection around my little family. Each of my children, have things going on in their lives they will need a fully present mom which can be difficult at times because I am pulled between their lives, my grandmothers, my husband, my life, and my job. Guide me Lord. Give me wisdom. Light our way.

About my life, God what a great life it is please continue to show me YOUR will, remove any distracting influences, and anything that stands between you and I. Help me to lead by example at home and at work.

God bless you, for blessing me. I love you.

IJNIP, Amen. ❤️❤️❤️




© Copyright 2021 Addison (UN: addisongeakin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Addison has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1018590-1032021--Morning-Talk-With-God