*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1018622-New-York
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #2161749
Just shooting the poop with Lori
#1018622 added October 3, 2021 at 5:46pm
Restrictions: None
New York
Getting excited about New York! It has been 3 years since i traveled anywhere, so looking forward to the escape. Watching my daughter sing will be the highlight but just seeing the sights will be grand. It may seem strange but for me enjoying the new aromas and listening to different sounds of a city I have never experienced will be a thrill. I can remember when my daughter had gone for the first time in High School, how excited she was about the many languages she heard and the differences in the everyday people she saw. To this day, she says it is a beautiful blend of cultures and a conglomeration of lively souls that draw you into the spirit of the city. She wants to live there one day,I am, however good just for a visit. But it has always made me proud that my kiddos are so accepting of the differences of people. They show no preconceived biases and are enthusiastic in learning about the cultures of others. We somehow managed to pass on the kindness and tolerance gene and it makes a mama feel good.

© Copyright 2021 L.A. Grawitch (UN: lgrawitch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
L.A. Grawitch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1018622-New-York