*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1020636-Do-We-Have-Dictators-In-The-US
Rated: E · Book · Personal · #2251646
Well, here it goes! 'The Bard's Hall Contest' got me blogging again, so wish me luck!
#1020636 added November 2, 2021 at 2:30pm
Restrictions: None
Do We Have Dictators In The U.S.?
When the government knows everything about you, that's tyranny; but when we know everything about the government, that's democracy. - This is how things should be, but is it? Do we really want the government to know everything about us? I don't! They want to give us free money so they can control us. They hate people working and taking care of themselves and their families. This way they can't control us. Beware of all their government handouts! They don't do this without an agenda attached to it.

President Biden wants vaccine mandates! This really isn't a law, but big corporations follow this mandate, making it almost impossible to work without getting the jab. Where did all our freedoms go? I thought we can think for ourselves on what we put in our bodies. The democrats hate the constitution - Some of the rhino republicans do too. All of us were born free, and these power-hungry politician want to take these freedoms away from us.

One of them is Mayor de Blasio of New York City. He wants all the firemen to get the jab. If not, they will be laid off. If all firemen walk off their jobs, who will put out the fires? Don't you think this is stupid? This is dictatorship in my eyes. Many other democrat governors follow suit who love power and dictate to the people on what they want done. Governors like Whitmer of Michigan and Bowser of DC, or mayors like Lightfoot of Chicago and De Blasio of NYC, they love to dictate to their people! There are others like California's governor Gavin Newsom, etc.

Hello, socialism! If we don't stand up for our rights we will lose our country! We must fight for our freedoms! If your voice had no power, they wouldn't try to silence us. Right? So fight for your rights, people! I really don't want the U.S. to be a Socialist country which can turn into communism so easily. Want to stand in a bread line? Bernie Sanders thinks this is a good thing.

They took the guns away from the Australians and New Zealand. Now they are in big trouble if they don't take the jab. Their freedoms are in jeopardy and what I hear is going on, tears come to my eyes. Check out https://www.brighteon.com/ who supports your freedoms to speak - (they give live daily broadcast). Here you'll find out the news that the main street media will never tell you. Ignorance is bliss to them, so everyone will act like sheep and follow the leader on the democratic policies.

© Copyright 2021 Jeannie (UN: sjs55049 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jeannie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1020636-Do-We-Have-Dictators-In-The-US