*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1020713-Different-tourists
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2243707
Welcome to my blog: I intend to share heartfelt writing about anything that comes to mind.
#1020713 added November 3, 2021 at 11:19am
Restrictions: None
Different tourists
The Original Logo.

PROMPT November 3rd

You live in a tourist town. There's always an 'interesting' mix of visitors. But this year they are especially... different. In what way?


Sometimes, when it comes to people, you never know what you are going to get. It depends on what events are happening at the time to determine what kind of people you will see.

For example, when a movie is being filmed in the area, you will see people dressed for the movie sets. When the antique car show is around, sometimes people like to dress to match their antique cars. A guy might dress like they did in the 50s.

Halloween is very interesting. You never know what kind of costume people will come up with. This year was especially interesting. I saw people dressed like the chef and grill. There was the tornado and storm chaser. I saw a fake knife made to look like it went through a person’s head and they had covered themselves in fake blood. I was surprise to see someone in a clown suit with the head of a werewolf. There seem to be a lot of Mario and Luigis around this year.

© Copyright 2021 Marvelous Friend (UN: pickmarvilla at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marvelous Friend has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1020713-Different-tourists