*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1020958-A-Productive-Day
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1196512
Not for the faint of art.
#1020958 added November 6, 2021 at 12:04am
Restrictions: None
A Productive Day
Explore the limits of employee productivity.

The Original Logo.

*Noter* *Noteb* *Noter* *Noteb* *Noter* *Noteb* *Noter* *Noteb* *Noter* *Noteb*

PROMPT November 6th

You work alone from home, logged on to your work PC. One day you log on, and start your routine. You look at the clock on your desktop and eight hours have passed, but you have no memory of getting any tasks done. Tell us what might have happened to you during those eight hours.

*Noter* *Noteb* *Noter* *Noteb* *Noter* *Noteb* *Noter* *Noteb* *Noter* *Noteb*


In today's work-from-home economy, nothing terrifies managers more than not knowing what their subordinates are doing at every moment. And for good reason: employees tend to have irrelevant attributes such as families, interests outside of work, and minds of their own.

You've probably implemented some solutions to this problem already: keystroke loggers, active surveillance, resource verification... all of these productivity tools, and more, have been essential to ensure that your lowest-level employees are sitting down in front of the computer and working from nine to five — and beyond. Your shareholders demand nothing less.

But even the most dedicated, productive employees suffer from an essential flaw: they are under their own control. No matter how much they try to focus on the task at hand, you can never know if they are thinking about work, as they are paid to do, or if their mind is wandering to thoughts of their kids, their pets, their health, or what they plan to do with their authorized two hours of weekend free time. Or, worst of all, if they are using company time to search for a job with a different organization.

Enter iProd.

iProd is a custom-designed, all-inclusive software package that takes over an employee's autonomous nervous system through the use of MesmerEyes, our advanced, proprietary, custom-made hypnosis software that works through existing computer screens and webcams.

From the moment they log on to their work computer in the morning to the moment you allow them to leave work — if ever — you have complete control over their thoughts, their words, and their actions, ensuring that never again will they daydream, take an unnecessary restroom break, have a nap, spend too long cooking and/or eating lunch, or think about anything except their assigned tasks.

Utilizing the latest advances in productivity technology, iProd ensures that work gets done faster, smarter, and distraction-free. Best of all, your employees won't even remember their activities — nor will they have to; iProd integrates the latest in event recording and time-management solutions, so there's no need for them to fill out productivity-sapping timesheets.

iProd: Guaranteed to create value for shareholders. Sign up for our free 7-day trial today!

© Copyright 2021 Robert Waltz (UN: cathartes02 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Robert Waltz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1020958-A-Productive-Day