*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1020992-Black-Out-What-happened
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2243707
Welcome to my blog: I intend to share heartfelt writing about anything that comes to mind.
#1020992 added November 6, 2021 at 1:03pm
Restrictions: None
Black Out! What happened?
The Original Logo.

PROMPT November 6th

You work alone from home, logged on to your work PC. One day you log on, and start your routine. You look at the clock on your desktop and eight hours have passed, but you have no memory of getting any tasks done. Tell us what might have happened to you during those eight hours.


What happened? If I have no recollection, how do I know what happened? Just saying.

It had to be an alien abduction with a time-traveling experience because the computer says I did my job. I do feel unusually tired though and a bit hungover. Or was that an out-body experience? I am not sure. It all seems like a dream.

It started out like any other day. Then I saw a flash of light and blacked out. I seemed to have been in and out of consciousness. There were these strange-looking figures standing over me with some kind of tools and speaking some kind of language I didn't understand.

The next thing I knew is that I was back in front of my computer and my workday was over. I don't know if I want to continue working for this company. What if it happens again?

© Copyright 2021 Marvelous Friend (UN: pickmarvilla at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marvelous Friend has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1020992-Black-Out-What-happened