*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1021228-Pricing-the-Ticket
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#1021228 added November 9, 2021 at 11:11am
Restrictions: None
Pricing the Ticket
You are having a very realistic dream. In this dream, you are approaching a castle. What unusual reason do you have to be at this castle? What do you say to the two guards standing outside it to gain entrance?


Fairy playing a flute
*Shield4*

Quote: “... the round towers of the castles looked as if they were so firmly encrusted in the sky that, to get to their other side, one would have to hew out a passage through the celestial marble.”
Hope Mirrlees, Lud-in-the-Mist https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/tag/castles


Stop the car. Look at the flag on top of that castle. They are flying a coat of arms I recognize.

I'm going over to talk to the guards at the gate.

Hello. What a beautiful setting for your castle. How much cash will it take to get a tour of the castle?


When we lived in New York for a year we use to take tours of the homes that were for sale for entertainment.


Merit Badge in Blog Camping
[Click For More Info]

Thank you for joining me on another August adventure. Hope you join me for the book signing tour next August. *^*Heart*^* Happy touring.


© Copyright 2021 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1021228-Pricing-the-Ticket