*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1021229-The-castle
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2243707
Welcome to my blog: I intend to share heartfelt writing about anything that comes to mind.
#1021229 added November 9, 2021 at 11:03pm
Restrictions: None
The castle
The Original Logo.

PROMPT November 9th

You are having a very realistic dream. In this dream, you are approaching a castle. What unusual reason do you have to be at this castle? What do you say to the two guards standing outside it to gain entrance?

I am currently taking an antibiotic, and I would say it is making me have some actual dreams like that. However, none of them have been about a castle. I had one about a mansion that my parents suddenly owned and actually ended up being a bit disturbing because of some of my past. So I guess I will have to make a castle dream up, and I am not in the most creative mood today.

I must save the princess from an evil sorceress. I will tell the guards I have been summoned to work in the kitchen. It works although I am escorted straight to the kitchen. Hopefully, I will be able to find the princess before the sorceress. Oh no! The sorceress is about to get to her first.

I wake up from the dream before any harm can come to the princess. Problem solved!


© Copyright 2021 Marvelous Friend (UN: pickmarvilla at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marvelous Friend has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1021229-The-castle