*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1021388-Dire-bathroom-situation
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2243707
Welcome to my blog: I intend to share heartfelt writing about anything that comes to mind.
#1021388 added November 11, 2021 at 10:32am
Restrictions: None
Dire bathroom situation
The Original Logo.

PROMPT November 11th

You are desperate to use the bathroom. But, you share this with several others. It's down the hall (waaaay down the hall), and it's cold despite the heat being set to the 'normal' temperature. Being an older person, your legs and ability to hold it ain't what it used to be. How do you handle this dire situation?

Śounds like it is time to invest in some adult disposable underwear and wipes perhaps. If you have your disposable underwear on then you make it the best you can. If you have an accident, you are covered until you can get into the bathroom to clean up and change.

Either that, in vest in a bedside potty or bucket. You had better have something in case of emergency at your disposal. I don't recommend the disposable bed pads. They barely hold my little dog’s pee for the record and that could get messy.

Life! You’d better be ready to improvise at any given moment. 🤪

© Copyright 2021 Marvelous Friend (UN: pickmarvilla at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marvelous Friend has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1021388-Dire-bathroom-situation