*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1021505-Tucker-Carlson-and-January-6th-Insurrectionists
Rated: 13+ · Book · Comedy · #2256536
Are we all crazy or saved?
#1021505 added November 12, 2021 at 10:32pm
Restrictions: None
Tucker Carlson and January 6th, Insurrectionists.

The January 6th Insurrectionists erected a functional scaffold on the Washington Capital' lawn.
They forced their way into the capital in search of congressmen and women, senators.
They wanted Vice President Pence dead... hanging from the scaffold with Nancy Pelosi...
This sounds like terrorism.

Tucker Carlson thinks they were mostly protesters.
Some of the protesters were terrorists but most were Insurrectionists.
That's what I think Tucker Carlson believes... or wants you to believe.
If protesters broke into his house he'd shoot them or want them shot.

Laura Ingraham and Pee-Wee Herman would shoot any intruder at their home.
They would not call them Insurrectionists and let them in.
A guy in a buffalo skin would not walk in and have his way with Laura.
Pee-Wee would shoot him.

I think Tucker Carlson is trying to sell a book.
He might be looking for a run at congress or senate, maybe the Presidency?
If his house was broken into, he would not call them Insurrectionists.
He would shoot them...


Just my two cents.



Bob County
© Copyright 2021 bob county (UN: muzzy43 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bob county has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1021505-Tucker-Carlson-and-January-6th-Insurrectionists