*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1021532-Would-I-be-a-good-caregiver-I-am
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2243707
Welcome to my blog: I intend to share heartfelt writing about anything that comes to mind.
#1021532 added November 13, 2021 at 11:37am
Restrictions: None
Would I be a good caregiver? I am.
The Original Logo.

PROMPT November 13th

A Science-Fiction type prompt tonight. In your world, all citizens are temporarily neutered at birth. When you want to become a parent, you must prove to the government that you’ll be suitable caretakers and providers before you are allowed to procreate. How do you 'prove to the government' that you'll be a good caretaker/parent.

For one, you can get a pet and take good care of it for a while. If you have given any care to anyone, then you can use that as evidence.

Personally, caregiving comes naturally to me. I helped take care of my grandma and an aunt when in my teens and early twenties. I took care of my best friend’s mom when she had cancer. I now am caring for my best friend and elderly neighbor. I cared for my parents as I could too. And there have been others. Helping others comes very naturally for me. If anything, I could be accused of caring too much. I poor myself out for God and others every single day.

© Copyright 2021 Marvelous Friend (UN: pickmarvilla at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marvelous Friend has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1021532-Would-I-be-a-good-caregiver-I-am